Easier way to Search for Australiums

Python.

Regarding my status: http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/statuses/user/2991-procrastinator-python/?status_id=24016

Title says it all.

Please make a way for us to search "Australium Black Box" in the search bar

Or make Australium a quality so when we type in Black Box, it shows up with Strange, Collector's, Unique, etc.

This would make so many lives much more easier

Thanks!

fuk u

Suggestion is about being able to search for it in the search bar so you don't have to make a new tab and type in all that junk while you're trying to type up an unusual suggestion. It's easier and quicker this way and shouldn't be too hard to implement

Was I unclear when I said, "Please make a way for us to search "Australium Black Box" in the search bar"?

I also wish there was an easier way on here and Outpost to search for killstreak fabs or kits. Total pain in the ass to have to look through all of them because there is not a weapon specific search.

I also wish there was an easier way on here and Outpost to search for killstreak fabs or kits. Total pain in the ass to have to look through all of them because there is not a weapon specific search.

For outpost, there's an option to find words in notes on the bottom right. Just pick the kit/fab then go and add in wrench for example, should help a lot.

You can search for specific killstreak weapons etc here.

http://backpack.tf/classifieds/search/id/52d806d34cd7b88e408b456d - all loose cannon kits i.e.

Just search for kits and in "receipe target" you put in loose cannon

Search for australiums should be possible (it fits within current structure fairly easily by adding the "quality"). I would still like the ability to price individual kits/chem sets

Agree with python these kinda things need to work straight from search bar.

Or rather when type rocket launcher their australium one should also reveal, at the momment it reveals only few crappy botkillers and a rocket launcher for example when searching for rocket launcher, while searching for blutsauger only shows the strange one not the australium one.

Archived