Selling KS kits?

Lightning Gunne

Buyers, where do you usually go when you want to find a KS (either Spec or Prof) kit, or where would you consider going if you ever thought you'd want to? And why?

Sellers, where do you usually have the best experience and/or make the most money/ref/keys/whatever selling Spec or Prof KS kits?

And would any of you recommend that I craft and try to sell any of my remaining Spec KS fabricators? If so, which ones should I craft, and where should I sell them?

For buying stuff I usually go for steam community market because there's usually 1) the biggest range of sheens/effects 2) every now and again you find the guy unknowingly selling a high tier combo at hypno beams price (once got a team shine singularity beggars kit for a dollar and sold it for 12 lol)
I'll usually check if marketplace.tf has what I want as well, if I have pure I'll typically check backpack.tf
Can't say I've used scrap for ks kits

Selling stuff I find fastest to slowest SCM -> Marketplace -> Backpack around the same pricepoint in keys. If you're fine with steambux I'd go with that, especially if you plan on getting more killstreak kits with the money you get from selling or just plan on buying games

As for what you've got left I wouldn't really bother buying parts to make them unless you want to get a pro fabricator to feed them into, they all fall into the category of 'food for pro fabricator' and I don't think those sell very well

44 minutes ago, Alecto said:

they all fall into the category of 'food for pro fabricator'

A real shame, that is. But thanks for your input.

5 hours ago, Lightning Gunne said:

Okay, why?

Advertising.... ^^

Fabricator.tf is also a good site for seeing which parts you need for kits etc. They used to have a function that was enabled with a checkbox in the banner area of the page that would fetch scm prices but its been broken for quite some time.

26 minutes ago, DanielDee said:

Advertising.... ^^

Fabricator.tf is also a good site for seeing which parts you need for kits etc. They used to have a function that was enabled with a checkbox in the banner area of the page that would fetch scm prices but its been broken for quite some time.

no

Archived