Need help deciding on an unusual

vsn

Hello, I'm in a market for buying a good soldier unusual with a 1st gen effect (beams, flames, p.energy...) with the budget around 100-110ish keys

Now I have a beams stove pipe, but I was maybe thinking of buying a beams rotation sensation, or should I rather just buy a soldier unusual? I'm kinda torn apart since I think having separate unusuals gives the classes more character, but the rotation sensation also isn't a bad hat and looks decent on most classes. 

Can y'all give me some advice?

I have a snowfallen nuke if you're interested in smissmass effects?  Also I'd personally go for the beams rotation, solid all-class and with a budget that low you aren't going to get quality single class hats across the board.

It's always nice to get an all-class hat and the beams Rotation is really cheap. It's a nice hat too and will cover all of your bases, whether you decide to play other classes or not.

I have a ge rotation that I can discount for you, if you're interested of course other than that I think you should buy an older soldier hat w beams they dropped down in price n they r sexy asf

Can guarantee by the end of the day you'll have dozens of people tryin' to dump their highballed crap on you 😛

Personally, I'd buy an all-class you really like, and if the Beams Rotation is that, then go for it! (Saying that, right now every seller I saw in a quick sweep is trying for way more than it's really worth, so I'd wait for a cheaper one to pop up, save near $50 here). I agree, individual single-class sets are nicer, but it's just a bit too heavy of an investment to buy a high-tier single class most of the time.

TLDR; All-class would probably be the more sensible option here. Have a good one!

9 minutes ago, Norah said:

Can guarantee by the end of the day you'll have dozens of people tryin' to dump their highballed crap on you 😛

Personally, I'd buy an all-class you really like, and if the Beams Rotation is that, then go for it! (Saying that, right now every seller I saw in a quick sweep is trying for way more than it's really worth, so I'd wait for a cheaper one to pop up, save near $50 here). I agree, individual single-class sets are nicer, but it's just a bit too heavy of an investment to buy a high-tier single class most of the time.

TLDR; All-class would probably be the more sensible option here. Have a good one!

I'm mostly looking for a soldier hat, since i have my demo complete, I wasn't  necessarily looking for an all class hat, the rotation just crossed my mind and I love the beams effect, but agreed, the people really are overpricing the hat, mp.tf sellers looking for 240$ (i added one of them and he asked for 150 keys lol), and there are a couple here and there for 110, the cheapest one rn is the bot selling for 105

43 minutes ago, goon said:

I think you should buy an older soldier hat w beams they dropped down in price n they r sexy asf

Yeah I've seen a couple of them like the chieftain's challenge & the drill hat which are indeed very cool

agree rotation isnt bad hat but if u want hat specifically for soldier u could easily get better lookin hat such tyrant or kabuto

its up to u and what u play or u lookin  to keep or trade later

Figure out the cosmetic loadout you like first, then upgrade that hat to an unusual. You'll be happier going that route instead of just grabbing what you can get.

6 hours ago, vsn said:

I'm mostly looking for a soldier hat, since i have my demo complete, I wasn't  necessarily looking for an all class hat, the rotation just crossed my mind and I love the beams effect, but agreed, the people really are overpricing the hat, mp.tf sellers looking for 240$ (i added one of them and he asked for 150 keys lol), and there are a couple here and there for 110, the cheapest one rn is the bot selling for 105

Ah, my bad then. I know it's well below your budget, but I had a quick sniff around and a PE Shellmet looks pretty good, and there's plenty on the cheap right now. Hope you find somethin' nice!

• vsn locked this topic

Archived