A new way of showing new user how to use Classifieds?

Ersin

Hello!

Had like 3 people who added me to buy the stuff from my "Suggestion" (they didn't know it was a suggestion or what a suggestion was). Would really like this to stop so I have a few ideas ,maybe a better name than "Classifieds". Perhaps "Marketplace" or "Market" to be simpler or just a new layout for them to find out the classifieds is the place they can buy things. I not really sure. Just annoyed of how many people are adding me ,becauseof my suggestion.

P.S. Corrected them and they understood.

If they are adding you from a suggestion, the fault is in their ignorance. The only issue I see with changing it to "Market" or "Marketplace" is that their is the Steam Community Marketplace that already is well know by both of those short-hands. Perhaps just moving the suggestions off the front-page (although I hate that idea) to prevent this. Ideally, people will realize that a suggestion is not the same as selling something. 

If they are adding you from a suggestion, the fault is in their ignorance. The only issue I see with changing it to "Market" or "Marketplace" is that their is the Steam Community Marketplace that already is well know by both of those short-hands. Perhaps just moving the suggestions off the front-page (although I hate that idea) to prevent this. Ideally, people will realize that a suggestion is not the same as selling something. 

If i get added from suggestions, which happens occasionally, those are not suggestions on the front page. Never actually had someone add me for an active suggestion.

People added me from suggestions 2+ months old, for some you cant even see on the stats page but have to go to the make a new suggestion page.

If i get added from suggestions, which happens occasionally, those are not suggestions on the front page. Never actually had someone add me for an active suggestion.

People added me from suggestions 2+ months old, for some you cant even see on the stats page but have to go to the make a new suggestion page.

For all I know they actually searched the hat/misc in the search tab (top right side) and found what they wanted ,but clicked the suggestions :\

Anyone that can read would know how to use classifieds. Sadly most people dont. The amount of people who has added me when i made a suggestion thinking it's a trade...

The people that add you like this are usualy dumb to, had one add me to buy austalium rocket launcher for a nano planets claiming its worth 5 buds.

Anyway  these kinda adds are very anoying :|

Archived