Creating an Item Suggestion for Specific Paint/Wear?

Purple Gaming

I recently hunted down a Factory New Strange Hana Medi Gun, something that isn't a regularly traded item. Unsurprisingly, there isn't a price set for it.

Since my trade was the most recent sale of the item, and likely the only one for some time, would a suggestion on that be acceptable, albeit possibly unnecessary? 

With that in mind, would it be justified for me to suggest prices on other similar rare items?

im not sure with how much you bought it as im still bad using bp.tf comparison but all weapon skins and weapon war paints CANNOT have a bp.tf price if its worth less than 10 keys. 

You may post suggestions for those skins if you use all the recent and usable sales. It’s pretty much the same as pricing an unusual. Find what it sold for, and make your suggestion. I post suggestions for skins all the time. 

Thanks yall, and yes it was over 10 keys. I just wanted to see if I could help price the unproved items I own at the moment. 

Offline, is there a way for me to check all recent sales on an item that's rarely traded? I'm assuming I'm the only person in the last few months to have purchased a Strange FN Hana RL and Medigun, but I want to be sure beforehand.

Archived