I got an offer on an unusual, is it worth it?

- B u r n

Hello gamers

I have a Ghastly Grove Convict Cap for sale, which I listed at 12 keys pure. 

Recently received this offer on it:

Strange Professional Killstreak Shortstop (Fire Horns, Daffodil) with Exorcism

Strange Professional Killstreak Sandman (Fire Horns, Daffodil) with Exorcism

Strange Professional Killstreak Beggar's Bazooka (Incinerator, Manndarin) with Pumpkin Bombs

Strange Professional Killstreak Powerjack (Incinerator, Daffodil) with Exorcism

Strange Professional Killstreak Huo-Long Heater (Fire Horns, Daffodil) with Exorcism

I'm not very used to dealing with spelled items, so I'd like to ask for yall opinions. Is this a good deal? Thanks for the help!

Take it. On most weapons spells are about an extra key according to a steam forum I couldn’t remember the name of, but that is a good deal nonetheless.

Easily worth it, since they are actually good combos + exorcism. Even if they were trash tier effects the buy orders would make it decent, keep in mind you have like 30 other owners of the unusual who would kill for the chance to offload theirs.

13 hours ago, Keks said:

thats a really good deal imo. even without the spells, it would still be a pretty good deal

12 hours ago, ChrisPy Bacon said:

Take it. On most weapons spells are about an extra key according to a steam forum I couldn’t remember the name of, but that is a good deal nonetheless.

11 hours ago, goon said:

That's around your b/o price, it'll take some time to sell but I'd say go for it.

10 hours ago, Uncle Dang said:

Easily worth it, since they are actually good combos + exorcism. Even if they were trash tier effects the buy orders would make it decent, keep in mind you have like 30 other owners of the unusual who would kill for the chance to offload theirs.

3 hours ago, Diamond jozu said:

the beggars alone is worth really good.take this trade

Thanks sm for the help! Ended up taking the offer :)

Archived