What do you guys want to happen the upcoming 2019 Christmas?

ChrisPy Bacon

Pretty much the same as every year.

1. New cosmetic case

2. New war paint case (may also not come out as 2019 SF didnt have)

3. Chrismas themed maps. Hoping to have this one on new maps

That's all. This is why i would have halloween than Christmas as hween has better things 

Valve basically already replied to this question. Because of the new half life alyx, they need all hands on deck to finish the game and launch it. Unfortunately for us, that also includes the tf team. They said that they have no actual special updates like jungle inferno or meet your match planned. They also said we'll get the vanilla stuff, crates, MAYBE a map or two if we're lucky.

1. New maps and stuff to keep playerbase

2. New unusuals and effects 

3. Most important: No trade restricions for TF2! :)

P.S. But like someone already said ''they are now focused on new Half Life and TF2 is on hold''. 

I dont expect nothing too big to be honest. Its nice but old game and you know Valve. 

I wish they'd add Strangifiers into cases as bonus items already, there's so many weapons that I'd really like to strangify; Iron Curtain, Hot Hand, Prinny Machete, Eureka Effect, Tide Turner, et cetera. 

But if we got a new map or two, a weapon reskin, maybe a couple new Smissmas effects, or a new unusual weapon effect, that'd be sweet. 

Not really hoping for anything big, but some new cosmetics that are actually decent would be nice.
Warpaints would be cool as well, but it's unlikely judging by the fact Scream Fortress this year didn't have any.

Archived