rating removed

swunk

based on what these ratings were removed?

I want a moderator to answer not all "all knowing" members. 

These ratings were given and made based on REAL trades and not talking about give me a scrap i give you two weapons. I want to know based on what this was done ...because it was done wrongly. 

A well modding would be, to actually track the trades as the period when the rating was made and see the damn fluctuation in back-pack value. rocket science. 

Appreciate it. 

backpack.tf
A trust rating you sent was removed
A rating you left for olms was removed by a moderator. Click this message for more information.

about 7 hours ago 
backpack.tf
A rating you left for Catalyst was removed by a moderator. Click this message for more information.

about 7 hours ago 
backpack.tf
A trust rating you received was removed
A rating you received from olms was removed by a moderator. Click this message for more information.

about 7 hours ago 
backpack.tf
A rating you received from Catalyst was removed by a moderator. Click this message for more information.

about 7 hours ago 
backpack.tf
A rating you received from zulfie was removed by a moderator. Click this message for more information.

about 7 hours ago 
backpack.tf
A rating you left for zulfie was removed by a moderator. Click this message for more information.

Trust on this site is not supposed to be used for regular trading. It is for trades where risk is involved (i.e. paypal trading, brokering, spycrabbing, etc.). Trust can also disappear if a person is marked on Steamrep as a scammer.

In any case, the forums are not the right place for these issues. If you feel the trust was wrongly removed, you can open up a report ticket here:

https://backpack.tf/issues/create

Archived