Sign in to follow this  
iwashere1200yearsago

do strange weapons price go up when you get kills on it?

iwashere1200yearsago

please somebody tell me? do strange weapons price go up when you get kills on it?

Bocks

no, as the kill counter on said weapon would be reset upon switching users or putting it on the steam community market

ryan coke
47 minutes ago, Bocks said:

no, as the kill counter on said weapon would be resetted upon switching users or putting it on the steam community market

would be *RESET*

shadyfan

I literally saw someone on an idle server that was killing idlers with a strange knife and said he wanna make it up to australium, so he could sell it for the australium version price, lol

mike_ers

Selling strange weapon level up service - 2 keys per 1000 kills up to 10K per weapon!

Adolf Storms
16 hours ago, shadyfan said:

I literally saw someone on an idle server that was killing idlers with a strange knife and said he wanna make it up to australium, so he could sell it for the australium version price, lol

wow. it's australian and not even australium. that kid's parents are obviously related a little too closely.

i have seen and heard people selling hale's own weapons for more. never seen them sell successfully in years! used 2 b a pretty common scam back in the day

mike_ers
On 11/7/2019 at 7:42 PM, Adolf Storms said:

i have seen and heard people selling hale's own weapons for more. never seen them sell successfully in years! used 2 b a pretty common scam back in the day

because at that point the weapon's been through so many games with the seller that it's got sentimental value to the seller! you should always pay more for something with sentimental value attached to it!