Report trust / reputation?

t4b59qf8t645q84ngq38y9fq8g

Hello,

So the somewhat new addition, the Trust system is great. Gives us a simple way of expressing our positive or negative reputation. 

I recently gave someone a Negative Trust, just to find they copied and pasted my message, and put it on my page.

I think there should be an option to report trust / reputation, much like how we have a little orange flag for reporting classifieds, which leads to a pop-up dialogue where we can put in the reason for reporting it.

I know I didn't put in a lot of words, trying to keep it simple.

Thanks,

Hello,

So the somewhat new addition, the Trust system is great. Gives us a simple way of expressing our positive or negative reputation. 

I recently gave someone a Negative Trust, just to find they copied and pasted my message, and put it on my page.

I think there should be an option to report trust / reputation, much like how we have a little orange flag for reporting classifieds, which leads to a pop-up dialogue where we can put in the reason for reporting it.

I know I didn't put in a lot of words, trying to keep it simple.

Thanks,

Already been proposed, probably being worked on already, but y'know, Brad-Time. 

Ironically, he gave you +trust. Also, thats not scamming unless he said he was putting up more than that. 

if anything Id have given you a -rep for that, he was just haggling, not anywhere near scamming unless you left out the part where he offered you paypal or something like that

Just a heads up, he was saying he put in the correct amount, and that I was blind. I simply didn't want to write a block of text in a little trust pocket. This is a suggestion, not a complaint thread.

And, I know he put it as a +rep for me, but it's still pretty dirty having that there.

Also, thats not scamming unless he said he was putting up more than that.

That's exactly what he did.

Removed both comments...And there are 2 pinned threads in this sub forum about the trust system. :P

I noticed the first one, I thought that was like a poll, in which you could vote for any of the listed suggestions. Now you've mentioned it, I looked back and noticed the other one, regarding adding the report button. My mistake for missing that.

Also, thank you very much for removing the comments.

Archived