Pricecheck for a newly unboxed unusual

avr1h

90 to 110 keys, currently it's 1 of 1 so maybe you can can sell for around 130 to 150 keys if you get lucky

you could try auction it on scrap.tf , A fifth dimension dumb bell recently sold for 270 keys there

You don't necessarily NEED the mobile authenticator to trade, but any trades you do where you're giving other users items will be in a trade hold for two weeks when you don't have an authenticator. A significant amount of traders aren't going to trade with you in that case. It's very easy to set up mobile authenticator and you really should, both as an extra security measure and so your trades can be instant once you accept trades on the app. Don't have a phone that can run the Steam App? There's dozens of Android emulators. Get one and put the Steam app on it. That's how bots still exist.

I'd say 80-100 keys is fairly realistic. If it stays a 1 of 1, you can likely get more. It all just depends on how the community opinion on Fifth Dimension changes after all hype has died down for 2019 Halloween effects. But from what I've seen, FD is seen as the best effect, or at least around as good as the light effects.

30 minutes ago, nobot said:

90 to 110 keys, currently it's 1 of 1 so maybe you can can sell for around 130 to 150 keys if you get lucky

you could try auction it on scrap.tf , A fifth dimension dumb bell recently sold for 270 keys there

I see. Thank you for your opinion and advice!

27 minutes ago, mike_ers said:

You don't necessarily NEED the mobile authenticator to trade, but any trades you do where you're giving other users items will be in a trade hold for two weeks when you don't have an authenticator. A significant amount of traders aren't going to trade with you in that case. It's very easy to set up mobile authenticator and you really should, both as an extra security measure and so your trades can be instant once you accept trades on the app. Don't have a phone that can run the Steam App? There's dozens of Android emulators. Get one and put the Steam app on it. That's how bots still exist.

I'd say 80-100 keys is fairly realistic. If it stays a 1 of 1, you can likely get more. It all just depends on how the community opinion on Fifth Dimension changes after all hype has died down for 2019 Halloween effects. But from what I've seen, FD is seen as the best effect, or at least around as good as the light effects.

Thank you for the tip, I got my authentication set up and the hold penalty should be gone by the time I'll be able to trade the unusual.

When do you reckon the hype for the Halloween effects will die? Thanks!

https://backpack.tf/stats/Unusual/Cool Capuchon/Tradable/Craftable/122

Buy orders are at 22 so that helps up the price a bit but yea, one sexy boi. 

I'd highly advise looking into some trading videos and videos about scamming and methods people will attempt to use before trading it. Another option is always going through mp.tf if you plan on cashing out. Make sure you do research as well into the whole Crate depresion situation so you don't end up getitng sharked by unusuals with outdated prices. 

The only other thing to keep in mind is as far as heavy hats go it's one of the lower tiers however, being more recent it doesn't have any h'ween or highly valued effects on it besides gen 1 stuff. 

https://backpack.tf/classifieds?page=7&item=Cool Capuchon

You can see some of the other listings for effects there as for Fifth Dimension

https://backpack.tf/classifieds?page=1&particle=122

The covict cap also for heavy is going for 41 with the same effect, with bat hat being a merc grade all class with the same effect 

https://backpack.tf/stats/Unusual/Bat Hat/Tradable/Craftable/122 

is going for 89 atm, prices haven't stablised yet but i'd imagine you'd be more likely to sell it in the 70-80 key range all things considered. 

Hope that helps n best of luck to you with selling it. 

6 hours ago, mike_ers said:

I've heard 5d is the lowest because of the amount of unboxes.

Archived