Mvm completion glitch?

The Radiated Banana

So yeah, basically i completed my last mission for two cities in mvm... i saw the victory thing. it showed everyones loot but skipped me ._. then later after the team was forced to quit i checked my badge, only 3 missions done and i checked my co op progress, 3/4.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Im really pissed since i had to work with noobs all the way through

I also didnt get loot.

This has been happening more often lately to numerous people.

I've also had the glitch the last few weeks where the game will just crash on you on wave 6/7 or 7/7 of a map. It blows.

This has been happening more often lately to numerous people.

I've also had the glitch the last few weeks where the game will just crash on you on wave 6/7 or 7/7 of a map. It blows.

Well that sucks dick :/

I have to ask, is there a possibility that you did that mission already (maybe mixed it up by accident)?

Many different glitches like that can happen (= that you don't get any loot). But if you still have your ticket and the mission doesn't show as done you have to do it again, happened to me a few days ago.

I also lost connection to the mvm server in the last minute of the last wave and didn't get anything (to the game server, not the actual server I was playing on, basically the same as item server).

Then there are of course the numerous giltches that happen to the loot window, sometimes only showing weird numbers and % signs, sometimes showing the loot from the last mission you did, but in both cases you should get your loot afterwards.

This happened to me as well and I reported it to Valve via the Report a Bug button on the Home Screen and they haven't responded yet. I don't know why this happens but I hope Valve patches it soon because it's really disappointing when you spend an hour or so on the tour and don't get anything. It didn't take my ticket, but still, it was disappointing.

This happened to me as well and I reported it to Valve via the Report a Bug button on the Home Screen and they haven't responded yet. I don't know why this happens but I hope Valve patches it soon because it's really disappointing when you spend an hour or so on the tour and don't get anything. It didn't take my ticket, but still, it was disappointing.

i had to spend like 2 hours cuz i was working with no tours all the way through T.T

Did you loose your ticket? If no, then I you are lucky, think of all the fun of a MvM tour

._. but i want ze g0ld3n p4n, thats why i played mann up and not bootcamp

I have to ask, is there a possibility that you did that mission already (maybe mixed it up by accident)?

Many different glitches like that can happen (= that you don't get any loot). But if you still have your ticket and the mission doesn't show as done you have to do it again, happened to me a few days ago.

I also lost connection to the mvm server in the last minute of the last wave and didn't get anything (to the game server, not the actual server I was playing on, basically the same as item server).

Then there are of course the numerous giltches that happen to the loot window, sometimes only showing weird numbers and % signs, sometimes showing the loot from the last mission you did, but in both cases you should get your loot afterwards.

i still didnt get my items yet T.T

Archived