[PC] New All-Class Unusual

Pineapple Pizza

Unboxed a Wicked Wood Chill Chullo the other day, already posted it here but I'm getting offers already, curious where this one falls.

20191011150144_1.jpg

Don't accept any offers.  But you shouldn't look at anything under 400 ish. For now. The price might drop and get better but most likely drop as the effect might not be  god tier. At the most good tier. 

39 minutes ago, swunk said:

Don't accept any offers.  But you shouldn't look at anything under 400 ish. For now. The price might drop and get better but most likely drop as the effect might not be  god tier. At the most good tier. 

Lmao, 400 is way too high, don't exaggerate 

13 minutes ago, Keks said:

eh, 180-230. thats the max i will pay even if i had all the keys in the world

I ain't gonna argue with that price check, however for now i feel like he should list at around 250-300 just because of the hype.

Or you could go for a high number and just ask for offers, like go with 400 and take some offers and see what people would offer

Some people in here are hyping up stuff WAY too much. 200 is what I'd say is reasonable, 250 if you want to try and push the hype. People trying to tell you to ask 400 are out of their minds. Gateway, dark doorway, and stormy 13th on this hat are priced at that much. Nobody is gonna offer if you ask 400.

5 hours ago, OFWGKTA said:

Lmao, 400 is way too high, don't exaggerate 

Well i did say for NOW. clearly it will drop. Considering the hype will last at least 2 months now on, and the rate of drops.

I'm quite curious to see how much off i am with this ;) . It's anybody's guess

Thanks for the replies, y'all. I'll probably list it for 300 and see what offers I get; getting attached to it already. 

Archived