looking to do some free posters for practice.

iceway145

Hi! Im looking to do some posters for free again, could always use the practice. I have recently been getting my feet warm in post edit rendering. So if you want a poster made by me rendered or not let me know! Since this platform can't let me show you what i've made ill just link my social media platforms so you can get an idea of what i am capable of.

My Tumblr

My Twitter

So if any of what i made interests you, feel free to ask! Thank you!

22 minutes ago, Zoinks said:

can you make a poster on hightower

stock heavy

no cosmetics

fists out

jumping off the cliff 

i assume you want this as a meme picture? i can do it for sure tho. 

Just tf2? Id like u to make a poster if mrx from the resident evil two remake blocking a door with backlight from the door shadowing mrxes face, the camera will be in front of him by about 10 feet and the hallway were the door will be connected to will be dark, with only the room he is coming out of backlighting 

1 minute ago, Atlas0013 said:

Just tf2? Id like u to make a poster if mrx from the resident evil two remake blocking a door with backlight from the door shadowing mrxes face, the camera will be in front of him by about 10 feet and the hallway were the door will be connected to will be dark, with only the room he is coming out of backlighting 

oooh, i have been dabbling in non tf2 things a LITTLE, but i can most definitely try! ill see what i can whip up with those specifications. 

do mine! vintage tyrolean painted pink with kill a watt, medical monarch style 2 painted pink and blighted beak painted pink. can it be in suijin? im holding a festivised australium medigun. make me look as cocky as possible with my fire horns mannderinn!

39 minutes ago, greedy <3 said:

do mine! vintage tyrolean painted pink with kill a watt, medical monarch style 2 painted pink and blighted beak painted pink. can it be in suijin? im holding a festivised australium medigun. make me look as cocky as possible with my fire horns mannderinn!

Heheh, of course! I can definitely do that for ya. You'll me be third poster of the day tomorrow. If you want you can add me and I can let you know when I start on it.

Hello! Could you please do mine. Mine is a soldier with a red patriots peak, the brawling buccaneer and indubitably white painted staplers specs. I also have a black box on my back. Please make me look like a clutz, juggling grenades or just laughing. Thank you!

2 hours ago, MrKnufy said:

Hello! Could you please do mine. Mine is a soldier with a red patriots peak, the brawling buccaneer and indubitably white painted staplers specs. I also have a black box on my back. Please make me look like a clutz, juggling grenades or just laughing. Thank you!

of course! sorry for the late reply, ill get right onto, you'll be my 5th poster. Feel free to add me for progress updates!

Can you make an sfm poster of my pyro, surprise me with the map and pose

all painted after eight

burning question (elderitch opening effect

hotcase

combustible cutue

2 minutes ago, Infernape said:

all painted after eight

hotcase

combustible cutue

sure thing my man, any specific color for the pyro? also do you want any weapons or just base pyro, also would you like this rendered via gimp or just the sfm poster, you'll be my 6th poster

51 minutes ago, iceway145 said:

of course! sorry for the late reply, ill get right onto, you'll be my 5th poster. Feel free to add me for progress updates!

Thank you do much (^U^)

1 hour ago, iceway145 said:

sure thing my man, any specific color for the pyro? also do you want any weapons or just base pyro, also would you like this rendered via gimp or just the sfm poster, you'll be my 6th poster

Just sfm, red, maybe a fireglazed shotgun

18 hours ago, greedy <3 said:

hey i got your poster finished! i added you since i cant for some reason post it here.

20 hours ago, Infernape said:

all painted after eight

hotcase

combustible cutue

19 hours ago, Infernape said:

Just sfm, red, maybe a fireglazed shotgun

heya i got your poster finished, ill add you since this forum won't let me post it here for some odd reason.

Archived