Help pricing odd leveled knife?

NotAnCasul

its not odd since its an mvm item.items you get from mvm drop will give levels up to 255 if im not mistaken.the levels are based on what your tour is currently at but even if your tours are higher than 255,it wont go higher.(im not an expert on that part so correct me if im wrong)

the only thing that would add values if its level 0 or 1 since collectors love them.

as for your item,no extra value is added

12 minutes ago, Diamond jozu said:

its not odd since its an mvm item.items you get from mvm drop will give levels up to 255 if im not mistaken.the levels are based on what your tour is currently at but even if your tours are higher than 255,it wont go higher.(im not an expert on that part so correct me if im wrong)

the only thing that would add values if its level 0 or 1 since collectors love them.

It doesn't go above 255, when it tries to go above it the number overflows back to 0. That is how level 0 Botkillers/Australiums come about, they are from the 256th tour.

Level 1s however are fairly common since everyone gets one for their first tour.

I personally collect level 0s, level 100s, and level 255s.

1 hour ago, Tasty Salamanders said:

It doesn't go above 255, when it tries to go above it the number overflows back to 0. That is how level 0 Botkillers/Australiums come about, they are from the 256th tour.

Level 1s however are fairly common since everyone gets one for their first tour.

I personally collect level 0s, level 100s, and level 255s.

p sure he already said that lol

@OP "odd" levels on botkiller weapons dont add any value since the level is determined by the amount of tours uve completed upon receiving ur loot

however, level 0 items are very desired and if im not mistaken, u can only receive them on every 256th tour

• NotAnCasul locked this topic

Archived