Can somebody help me find unusual owners?

Pururin

I would like to buy Vivid Plasma Medic's Mountain Cap, how can I find all 14 of its owners? I need BP.TF vip account for this right? Can somebody help me with this? I just don't have 2 keys spare on vip that I am going to use just this one time. 

It's against bp ToS to share premium search info with other users so I don't think you're going to get an answer without donating. And just a hunch after quickly glancing at the page is if you can't afford the 2 keys to get the results you probably won't be able to convince any of the owners to sell.

2 hours ago, Pururin said:

I would like to buy Vivid Plasma Medic's Mountain Cap, how can I find all 14 of its owners? I need BP.TF vip account for this right? Can somebody help me with this? I just don't have 2 keys spare on vip that I am going to use just this one time. 

Just buy Premium.

5 hours ago, Pururin said:

well then just put up a buy order

Archived