Making SFM Posters For 1 Key (Closed)

Box Truck

29 minutes ago, Keks said:

no offense, but you might want to charge less than a key for these type of posters. 

And why's that? Everyone use to claim my prices were too low.

6 hours ago, Box Truck said:

And why's that? Everyone use to claim my prices were too low.

saw some people who make artwork for similar prices but better

2 hours ago, killerpanda993 said:

Back in the day like 2 years ago people were doing SFM posters for 5 refined

26 minutes ago, Keks said:

saw some people who make artwork for similar prices but better

I used to make posters for 2 ref before and that is literally worth nothing therefor I am in need of making some kind of profit since there is no other source of income for me.

46 minutes ago, Box Truck said:

I used to make posters for 2 ref before and that is literally worth nothing therefor I am in need of making some kind of profit since there is no other source of income for me.

Ignore what keks says. I suspect there name is that for a reason. The toppest i suspect. Just ask people if they want commisions. When you get people saying yes, do a mock up of the end comission then ask them how much they would want to pay. But yeah disregard what keks says. The pictures you have posted take a while to setup effect wise and are definately not the simplest in composition so to say 5 ref for an hour or mores work per picture is just stupid.

2 hours ago, killerpanda993 said:

Back in the day like 2 years ago people were doing SFM posters for 5 refined

When keys were 10-20 ref?? Some people really should think before they post verbal poop.

2 minutes ago, DanielDee said:

Ignore what keks says. I suspect there name is that for a reason. The toppest i suspect. Just ask people if they want commisions. When you get people saying yes, do a mock up of the end comission then ask them how much they would want to pay. But yeah disregard what keks says. The pictures you have posted take a while to setup effect wise and are definately not the simplest in composition so to say 5 ref for an hour or mores work per picture is just stupid.

I really admire your thoughtfulness, I tend to give old and friendly customers discounts after I make the first one for the asking price and it indeed takes time and dedication to get the setup right.

2 hours ago, Box Truck said:

bot really saying its worth 2 ref. Like Daniel said, it depends on what the customer will pay for

4 minutes ago, Keks said:

bot really saying its worth 2 ref. Like Daniel said, it depends on what the customer will pay for

If the customer is willing to buy a poster for 1 key then it is his/her choice, if the customer doesn't want to pay that much for a poster then he can go look elsewhere.

2 hours ago, Box Truck said:

Archived