is Backpack Premium worth it?

AliceShiro

Not anymore. Everyone's undercutting each other and the bp.tf price. So deals are not good enough anymore. SCM still has potential on finding good deals.

Also check this site. The premium's best advantage is finding the owners of items which is Premium Search.

43 minutes ago, Kimika-chan said:

i mean donator is just better premium because you have more variety on the color of your name. 

Can't live without Premium, as it gives 2x the listings you usually have.

Deals is usually full of bad deals on outdated items, but it is fairly adjustable, you can change the minimum % off, on top of filter out items like you normally would with a regular classifieds search. If you're lucky, you may find something that's actually considered a good deal every now and then, but don't expect to be blessed with a page full of potential profit.

I think backpack.tf premium is only worth it when you have a backpack 100+ keys. Premium search is a great tool and the autobumps are amazing when you have lots of items. Though if you have less than 100 keys or so its just not really worth it paying 5 keys per two months in my opinion.

deals section can often find u gud deals if ure patient enuf.. for example i got a blizz salty yesterday for 23. ive found others too.

premium search is useful enuf

and promoted listings bring more customers

if ure a regular trader and are looking to trade unusuals or spells

u can make more than 5 keys in 2 months using premium

Archived