Need help checking an unusual's price!

soldiermain4

The said unusual being a Circling Heart Coldfront Commander!

GE and PE ones are respectively 90-100 both ~100 keys indate, so I thought it should be 80 at the very least!

Around 70.

One sold for $134 few months back. You might get 80 for it if you're patient. People do love heart medic unusuals.

19 hours ago, CKDexterHaven said:

Around 70.

One sold for $134 few months back. You might get 80 for it if you're patient. People do love heart medic unusuals.

Oh also, the unusual seems to be glitched in-game?

The heart circles around my waist instead of my head whatever I do, any idea if this would increase or decrase the price?

14 hours ago, soldiermain4 said:

Oh also, the unusual seems to be glitched in-game?

The heart circles around my waist instead of my head whatever I do, any idea if this would increase or decrase the price?

Test it on multiple servers. Could be an actual glitch, could be the server glitch.

6 hours ago, RED265 said:

Test it on multiple servers. Could be an actual glitch, could be the server glitch.

Tested it on community servers, official casual servers, official MvM servers, everything.

If I don't tick the "Adjust Unusual" box it circles around the waist, if I do, it circles around the adjusted area, so I can replicate it as well.

8 hours ago, soldiermain4 said:

Tested it on community servers, official casual servers, official MvM servers, everything.

If I don't tick the "Adjust Unusual" box it circles around the waist, if I do, it circles around the adjusted area, so I can replicate it as well.

I’m not sure for this. I know of 2 glitched, one was an actual glitch that could not adjust the height at all, another was a fake glitch that could adjust the height in one server but moment it was traded it disappeared. The fake glitch one wasn’t tested in other servers though

Archived