Why cant i sell my unusuals on bp.tf? bug? help plz

Eco Warrior

The item you attempted to sell could not be found in your inventory. Please visit your inventory before trying again. Please be advised that items only found in a fallback inventory cannot be listed.

this is the message i get everytime i click on the sell button. Its really strange because i can sell other stuff, just not unusuals. do i have to have bp.tf premium to sell unusuals or is it just a bug? if so, plz help

1 hour ago, Dylyinyang said:

server item is dead atm

I think you meant the item server?

3 hours ago, Eco Warrior said:

The item you attempted to sell could not be found in your inventory. Please visit your inventory before trying again. Please be advised that items only found in a fallback inventory cannot be listed.

this is the message i get everytime i click on the sell button. Its really strange because i can sell other stuff, just not unusuals. do i have to have bp.tf premium to sell unusuals or is it just a bug? if so, plz help

If you received an item during your backpack is in Fallback mode, then bptf doesn't officially register it in your bp. -> can't list it 

35 minutes ago, rndmchrs said:

If you received an item during your backpack is in Fallback mode, then bptf doesn't officially register it in your bp. -> can't list it 

And how do i turn off the fallback mode?

Archived