What All-Class Unusual Should I Get?

land

I am looking for an all-class unusual within the budget of 100 keys pure. Currently, I am just looking for suggestions. Please don't reply with your unusuals you're selling and telling me to buy them. Thanks :)

Buy my hats 😂

Now seriously, a purple energt or Green black whole company look pretty good and there is sellers for 75 and 88 keys respectivly.

Ps: Sellers, i want a cut for advertising your hats.

purple energy horrific headsplitter! (priced at 90 keys)

purple energy brown bomber! (there's a duped one at 85 keys in bp.tf's classifieds)

purple energy rotation sentation (100 keys)

pretty much every PE all class hat

I'm a big fan of the Polar Pullover or Antlers, as you can combine unusual effects with them. E.g., a Smoking Polar Pullover, an Orbiting Fire Antlers, and a Burning Flames hat. My favorite all-class non-miscs are the Universal Translator or the Towering Titanium Pillar of Hats. I used to really like the Nebula Universal Translator, Terror-Watt Polar Pullover, and Circling Peace Sign Antlers combination. Good luck with your choices!

Just get the hat you like most and the effect you can afford. I just got into the game and bought a Death at Dusk Crone's dome, my favorite hat but not the greatest effect. Would recommend!

Salty Dogs are pretty good looking and you can make a decent loadout with most classes. Woolen Warmer is imo the best all class because it looks great on all the classes and you can make a fairly great themed loadout with all of the classes.

4 hours ago, WANTED! said:

Bread head if you like cute funny all class and it looks good on every class..except for pyro 😕

He asking for unusuals, and bread head is ugly

(in my opinion ofc)

If i were you i would not buy any 1st gen or 3rd gen hats (assuming you dont want your keys melted in future). lets assume valve fixed (roll-backed) what happened, however there is a chance that 1st gens can be unboxed by keyless multiclass crates. If i were you i would buy: Hong Kong Cone, Brotherhood of Arms, Killer Exclusive, Executioner (preference, most people hate this), Bedouin Bandana (not affordable). Don't buy robo gibus, its too big and ugly, same goes to headsplitter you need a max head to cover its ugliness. use loadout.tf to decide your hat and sets for each classes.

I have quite a few All-Classes in that range, check em out and see if you like any: meaning you should buy whatever your heart desires, no need to ask other people tbh :D

1 hour ago, <blank> said:

Executioner (preference, most people hate this)

Yeah, people like to wear condoms on a different spot of their body, not on their head xd

11 hours ago, dtn said:

purple energy horrific headsplitter!

Hell naw, that hat is horrific.

Executioners and Headsplitters are the best All Classes.

They are both Halloween-released All Class Hats...and we all know Halloween is Best.

Headsplitters are an actual weapon (no other hat is a weapon in the game)  and they show All of the effect and can be worn with anything i.e. stacked.  Making them the best hat in the game imo.

And Executioners are for those who execute.  It's simple.

Archived