[PC] Items with Spells

JoseOtero

I haven't play tf2 since 2016-17, so i haven't trade since that date, i sold most of my items for keys and cashed out. But i kept some of my most precious items that didn't worth a lot but for me they are really special. 

So i don't have any active post on any TF2 trading site but this year, there have been like 10 person that have randomly add me to ask me out if i'm selling my items with spells, these items:

-GE Killer Exclusive (Painted + Spectral Spectrum & TS Footprints)
-Ghastlierest Gibus (Painted + Spectral Spectrum & TS Footprints)
-Graybans (Painted + Spectral Spectrum & Orange Footprints)

-Merc's Mufflers (Painted + Spectral Spectrum & Orange Footprints)

They always ask for these items, but those items are the ones i said above that are special for me. Each one got spells on it that i got from a Halloween, i don't remember wich, probably 2014, so i would really like to know the prices of those; and also i would like to know how do they find me? If i haven't been active on any page related to TF2.

Thanks

You actually have a very impressive spell collection in your backpack. Spelled items are actually worth quite a bit since they are no longer obtainable. I have trade a little with spells, but not very experienced.

Most of these that you listed here are high tier items. Based on quick search through the listings, these might sell for 10+ keys each. The Graybans and Mufflers with the right buyer might be worth a LOT more since they are miscs with high tier double spells - worth more than what I have dealt with in the past.

Yea i would price all of those at at least 10 keys. spectral is usually worth around 4-6, and the footprints your saying are usually worth around 5-7. Combined, i wouldnt be suprised if you could get 10-15 keys at a minimum. Considering the graybans and mufflers are miscs, it could be even more then that. Spells are decent volatile in price though, It really just matters on what someone will pay. They also can take weeks or months to sell depending on the spell, so it might take a while to sell them.

Really thanks

4 hours ago, thE siLEncE said:

You actually have a very impressive spell collection in your backpack. Spelled items are actually worth quite a bit since they are no longer obtainable. I have trade a little with spells, but not very experienced.

Most of these that you listed here are high tier items. Based on quick search through the listings, these might sell for 10+ keys each. The Graybans and Mufflers with the right buyer might be worth a LOT more since they are miscs with high tier double spells - worth more than what I have dealt with in the past.

Thanks for the info! My spell collection came from that halloween i played on that Koth map. All my spells were obtained by drop, and i remember their prices were really low. I believe i did some price suggestion that got accepted back on those days, and the prices for spectral spectrum was like 1ref. It's really impressive how high they went.

1 hour ago, Hero422 said:

Yea i would price all of those at at least 10 keys. spectral is usually worth around 4-6, and the footprints your saying are usually worth around 5-7. Combined, i wouldnt be suprised if you could get 10-15 keys at a minimum. Considering the graybans and mufflers are miscs, it could be even more then that. Spells are decent volatile in price though, It really just matters on what someone will pay. They also can take weeks or months to sell depending on the spell, so it might take a while to sell them.

Really thanks for the info! I'll see if i decide to sell them in a near future. Have a nice day!

Archived