Was this a good trade?

Emiralp

Hello,

I did a trade with someone really nice today. Since i didn't trade for years i don't know about spells and i don't remember anything about trading. So he helped me a lot and offered a Strange Killstreak Rocket Launcher for my Unusual High Five with Silver Cyclone effect. I was really unsure at first since i thought he was underpaying a lot but he sent me this: https://backpack.tf/classifieds?page=7&item=Rocket Launcher&quality=11&tradable=1&craftable=1&australium=-1&killstreak_tier=0  and he told me that a Rocket Launcher with an exorcism + pumpkin effect is much more expensive than it should be normally. So i accepted it and by the way the Rocket Launcher is killstreak if that helps to anything. Here is the trade:

image.thumb.png.389eb473dea97e54abc13877990b88c8.png

Was this a good trade or did i fail really bad? He told me he could return the item in 24 hours if i wanted it back.

It's decent. That spell set is fairly common, so it'll be a harder sell, but no less of a hard sell than that taunt. I think you got a good deal. 

If you were to ask 7-8k for it that would be reasonable. 

Just now, sfpt said:

it's okay though. he is not marked on steamrep but yea he is scammer lol. but it is safe to trade

Beat me at my own game 😫

9 hours ago, Pineapple Pizza said:

It's decent. That spell set is fairly common, so it'll be a harder sell, but no less of a hard sell than that taunt. I think you got a good deal. 

If you were to ask 7-8k for it that would be reasonable. 

Excuse me?? 8 keys for that???? 4-5 keys max no way that its worth more

21 minutes ago, PLS MUTE ME said:

Excuse me?? 8 keys for that???? 4-5 keys max no way that its worth more

People are selling it for 8-11 keys. Check backpack.tf.

Edit: Value

On 7/29/2019 at 6:52 PM, Emiralp said:

People are selling it for 8-11 keys. Check backpack.tf.

Edit: value

I love how people are overpricing this stuff, both spells costs 4 in total 

Archived