Is it safe to trade now?

MordoBoss

Just now, Crown said:

I had that same idea, never understood gift wrapping. How'd you giftwrap a non tradable/ non craftable?

I wrapped them yesterday at 10 PM (German time). It was kind of an instinct, I guess. #callmetimetraveler

1 minute ago, rndmchrs said:

I wrapped them yesterday at 10 PM (German time). It was kind of an instinct, I guess. #callmetimetraveler

shittt you cant do it anymore huh why didnt i think of that before. wonder what they'll do when they see those popping up

Just now, Crown said:

shittt you cant do it anymore huh why didnt i think of that before. wonder what they'll do when they see those popping up

That's what I'm worried about. Trying to sell them ASAP, and I dumped my things to my bro's account, because I'm worried about a trade ban. 😛

1 minute ago, rndmchrs said:

That's what I'm worried about. Trying to sell them ASAP, and I dumped my things to my bro's account, because I'm worried about a trade ban. 😛

terrible. i still think those bans are just rumors, shame u didnt get that scorching cone wrapped too lmao. starting to think theres no other way of fixing all this without refunds and a huge rollback on item servers

5 minutes ago, Crown said:

terrible. i still think those bans are just rumors, shame u didnt get that scorching cone wrapped too lmao. starting to think theres no other way of fixing all this without refunds and a huge rollback on item servers

True. I'd have been so happy if the cone was tradable, but it's... whatever.
I'm just glad that I bought 4 wraps from the mann co store yesterday.

3 minutes ago, rndmchrs said:

True. I'd have been so happy if the cone was tradable, but it's... whatever.
I'm just glad that I bought 4 wraps from the mann co store yesterday.

They became uncraft/untrade even wrapped?

the bans are rumors. Those who did get trade holds did it because the steam market anti money laundering measures, which detect when someone buys a cheap item(like a crate) at an expensive price, (to transfer money between accounts) over an over, puts a hold to prevent money laundering. The spread of such misinformation was half honest ignorance and half intentional lies

37 minutes ago, COW THINGY said:

the bans are rumors. Those who did get trade holds did it because the steam market anti money laundering measures, which detect when someone buys a cheap item(like a crate) at an expensive price, (to transfer money between accounts) over an over, puts a hold to prevent money laundering. The spread of such misinformation was half honest ignorance and half intentional lies

Let me clear this up - Valve brought us a new update.

People found an exploit and all.

I exploited this bug as well.

Now, Valve fixed that exploit.

But I have found a way to exploit the fixed exploit.

That's why I'm aware of a potential trade ban.

Archived