What do you think will happen next?

Keks

now that the number of unusuals unboxed are higher than the number of stars in the sky, what do you think valve will do?

nothing and watch as we all sink? or maybe have a cheater's lament situation

6 minutes ago, DanielDee said:

seems i missed something. valve dropped a clanger?

certain crates have a %100 chance of unboxing unusuals

7 minutes ago, Keks said:

certain crates have a %100 chance of unboxing unusuals

Only some of the Gen 1 and Gen 3 crates.

So if you have other effects: Gen 2, Halloween, ETOL, Robotic Boogaloo.. your unusual(s) are safe

And since cases are not effected, the hats you can only unbox from them are safe

oh wow. nice one valve. Dont supppose anyone has played mvm to see if the fabricators are temporarily universal again?

Im pretty sure the economy will stabilize itself one way or another. Yeah 1st and 3rd gens will have massive drops but overtime they will come back with a raise

Ok so I think it's time for my theory:

Valve won't reroll items / ban people. The only thing they can do is to mark those today unboxes. They should add new quality (my idea: "usual" quality). They will be worth nothing for a while but sooner oraz later they will increase in price cause they are like limited edition. And all "old" unusuals will drop in price but only slightly and everything will go back to normal life in a few weeks

15 minutes ago, R+ubi said:

Ok so I think it's time for my theory:

Valve won't reroll items / ban people. The only thing they can do is to mark those today unboxes. They should add new quality (my idea: "usual" quality). They will be worth nothing for a while but sooner oraz later they will increase in price cause they are like limited edition. And all "old" unusuals will drop in price but only slightly and everything will go back to normal life in a few weeks

I suspect something like this may happen.It would be like trading with duped items somewhat; The price traders will pay for these will be lower, but they will still be traded.And there could be a little edit on the history of the item let's say, like there is with duped items.

2 hours ago, Talerian said:

Only some of the Gen 1 and Gen 3 crates.

So if you have other effects: Gen 2, Halloween, ETOL, Robotic Boogaloo.. your unusual(s) are safe

And since cases are not effected, the hats you can only unbox from them are safe

What happened? Why just Gen 1 and 3.

1 hour ago, solpan said:

What happened? Why just Gen 1 and 3.

spaghetti code or a valve member bought 10,000 Crate #82 if you catch my drift

Archived