Let us know how many Banned users a user has repped

boomerandzapper

I mean, if we're going to go to ideas to improve the rep system, why not just remove it entirely

there is no standard of proof whatsoever at the moment

and yes someone will point to the rules, but lets be honest, the only reps reviewed are those that get reported and you can go look at any 'big rep' account and find things that involve zero risk being rep'd

2 hours ago, LaughingLollipop said:

I mean, if we're going to go to ideas to improve the rep system, why not just remove it entirely

and yes someone will point to the rules, but lets be honest, the only reps reviewed are those that get reported and you can go look at any 'big rep' account and find things that involve zero risk being rep'd

How dare you have the idea to remove the rep system 😠

4 hours ago, LaughingLollipop said:

I've noticed alot of this myself. "+rep trustworthy" and "he's a good guy" on many user profiles with zero evidence to back it up. The site should REQUIRE you to provide a screenshot whenever repping someone to show proof that a specific risky trade took place. Don't let someone leave a rating without attaching an image to it.

Also, rep is nice and all, but there are multiple examples of users with plenty of genuine and verifiable rep that still scam. Some actually build up a good reputation in order to do so. "But he had rep!!!" isn't going to get you your items back if the guy decides he is done with this dead game and has little to lose with a big time exit scam. With sites like marketplace.tf around it's not worth the risk to do any "you go first and hope I dont do a PayPal chargeback" deals these days.

4 hours ago, Gabe said:

I've noticed alot of this myself. "+rep trustworthy" and "he's a good guy" on many user profiles with zero evidence to back it up. The site should REQUIRE you to provide a screenshot whenever repping someone to show proof that a specific risky trade took place. Don't let someone leave a rating without attaching an image to it.

that is why on my trust,i ask my clients to add evidence (on his side or my side) to show its genuine.not all of them do have screenshots but atleast the one that costs alot have it

Banned users cant even leave reps, there is no point of add that option.
Furthermore there is banned users for many other reasons not scammers only.

Archived