Question about the validity of a -rep

Pyrobot

Without saying names - there's a fairly big trader with a spreadsheet containing a lot of their prices for what they buy. I've used it before and traded with them, no problem. I try to today, and they tell me the spreadsheet's no longer being updated and may as well be useless - however, there is no indication anywhere that this is the case. It's still in their buy orders, where it specifically says, "Check full price list here" .The spreadsheet says nothing about it. Their profile says nothing about it. And yet they're no longer using it as an indication of what they pay. This seems extremely misleading and just wrong, and I feel this more than deserves a -rep; is this okay though? Don't want to falsely leave a negative rating over this. Thanks ^^

On 7/4/2019 at 6:47 AM, Pyrobot said:

Without saying names - there's a fairly big trader with a spreadsheet containing a lot of their prices for what they buy. I've used it before and traded with them, no problem. I try to today, and they tell me the spreadsheet's no longer being updated and may as well be useless - however, there is no indication anywhere that this is the case. It's still in their buy orders, where it specifically says, "Check full price list here" .The spreadsheet says nothing about it. Their profile says nothing about it. And yet they're no longer using it as an indication of what they pay. This seems extremely misleading and just wrong, and I feel this more than deserves a -rep; is this okay though? Don't want to falsely leave a negative rating over this. Thanks ^^

Report the listing instead 

Archived