Best TF2 Config for Ryzen?

DECM

I have a Ryzen 1600 and an RX560 (yeah I know, bottleneck.) and I'm getting low frames with Rhapsody DX9. (120 then drops to 70s) I know that my system has a shit gpu, but I think my frames are a bit low for a good PC. Can you recommend me a different config? 

53 minutes ago, Lightning Gunne said:

mastercomfig 7. Although I do suggest that you also learn as much as you can on mastercomfig's GitHub site (but don't install it from there, because that's mastercomfig 6, not 7).

I’ve tried mastercomfig and even followed the instructions to install it (ig, cleaning everything etc etc) but for some reason i get even lower frames from it but i dont really know what i am doing wrong

2 hours ago, kohi.wav said:

I’ve tried mastercomfig and even followed the instructions to install it (ig, cleaning everything etc etc) but for some reason i get even lower frames from it but i dont really know what i am doing wrong

Are you using the absolute lowest presets there? Because there are certain commands (marked BAD GPU/CPU in legacy mastercomfig versions) that give you worse performance unless your gpu/cpu is actually ancient, which is not your case

Also you can try running tf2 in open gl for shits and giggles, maybe that would help

Archived