can i trade this guy

Eegore

Why would you add someone to ask if he/she likes any of your items? This makes no sense is just annoying imo. (Unless there’s more context to it ofc.)

11 minutes ago, Goliac said:

Why would you add someone to ask if he/she likes any of your items? This makes no sense is just annoying imo. (Unless there’s more context to it ofc.)

does this aswer your question?

7 hours ago, Pixxi0us said:

Edit:

Actually funny lmao, after the accusations you threw on me you only deserve a block. Cheers. 

Isn’t he just checking? Even after the new rule changes I don’t find myself trading with those banned on bp.tf, and it doesn't hurt to be cautious. 

6 hours ago, R3SP4WN said:

Isn’t he just checking? Even after the new rule changes I don’t find myself trading with those banned on bp.tf, and it doesn't hurt to be cautious

You are right but Isnt the reason stated on the ban? If he knows how to read he would know if its safe or not instead of calling me scammer right away. Also he asked about my items and I said "I just witdrew them from mannco and they are in  backpack.tf now, he started accusing me that I asked him" to help me witdraw to witdraw my items " meaning it was a scam.

Archived