Is this guy a scammer? Or a gift from god?

Jayzco

I found this guy called Optloaded99 on Steam.

Apparently he can donate any item using an exploit.
Is this real?

Here is how it apparently works. 

reeeeee.JPG

reeeeee2.JPG

6 minutes ago, Jayzco said:

I found this guy called Optloaded99 on Steam.

Apparently he can donate any item using an exploit.
Is this real?

Here is how it apparently works. 

reeeeee.JPG

reeeeee2.JPG

If it sounds too good to be true then it probably is..... This is one of the oldest scams, if he really had these magical abilities he'd be banned by valve. Block and unfriend tbh

obviously a scammer common scam methods

often scammer use greed people make believe free money like "send me 1 eth i'll give you 5 eth back"

Notice that a so-called "donation" by him is in his artwork showcase, which means he could have edited the image as much as he wanted. 

The only places i have ever encountered that give "REAL FREE TF2 ITEMS" are scrap.tf's raffles section and TremorGames. Scrap.tf raffles are still around and people can make the raffles themselves ( Sometimes there's also a raffle by moderators or staff. )

Tremorgames sadly isn't around anymore. The site allowed you to play flash games, earn achievements in those flash games for tremor coins ( Super similar to Kongregate's badges system ) And you could exchange those coins for real TF2 keys. You also had the option to invite other people to the site and earn a percentage of the coins they earn. In total i earned about 10~ keys from tremor games. about 4-5 keys from completing achievements and the rest from inviting some friends. It seemed like the perfect place since the site owners profit off of the advertisements while players can just play games for TF2 Keys. I have a theory that they shut down due to users making bots that farm it but i can't say for sure.

Anyways if you are going to jump into the pit hoping for free items. Make sure that you absolutely don't go first. If you send a trade with no items in return then it's game over.

4 hours ago, ʀɛզʊɨɛʍ said:

Notice that a so-called "donation" by him is in his artwork showcase, which means he could have edited the image as much as he wanted. 

It's also possible to have an ingame screenshot modified. You can even trigger steam's api to upload any image as screenshot from any game.

He obviously had already traded those items beforehand and they were sitting there waiting for TF2 to open thus, they were both scammers or alts of each other.    Geez, so easy to spot...... especially since he had the upper left blocked out so you couldnt see he had new items in his inventory

I fear that the younger generation is susceptible to fake news and scams and so forth and need better bullsh*t detectors.

14 hours ago, Pixxi0us said:

nothing is given for free, remenber that

Unless he gives a one time free coupon code

he is the same user that have the mame of Joker [Still Donating], a Scammer who get his account trade block

That shit is sooo ooold, I remember talking one of these guys and he literally sent me a trade offer for my items so that he can magically zap it to a golden pan or something

Archived