Reported as a scammer at SteamRep.

~DatSpaniardGuy~

Hey there. I'm ~DatSpaniardGuy~, I have been reported as a scammer at SteamRep 5 or 6 months ago.

Why did I get tagged? It's simple. I've made several scams telling people that I would send them money to their Steam Wallet.

I recently made an appeal and it got archived. 5 days later, nothing happened, so I decided to add a SteamRep Admin to ask them what to do. He told me that in this case, it was denied.

I'm asking myself what to do, I do have an unveryfied PayPal account now which I'm going to verify soon ([email protected]).

What do you think I should do?

Swallow shit. I hear it helps you scam better.

Scammers deserve nothing but being tagged. 

If you are too stupid to follow these instructions, I have provided a graphical demonstration below.

eat-shit.jpg

You guys are bloody helpful. And mature.

From the looks of your appeal http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/for-goodness-shake-listen.54884/#post-157375 - for all the people too lazy to do a single google search - it appears that you haven't provided much proof of anything you're saying. 

I'd advise repaying every single person you scammed, document proof (very important) and appeal again in a few months. You can't be expected to be untagged for scamming after a couple of months. If you stay clean for, say, a year, and repay all the victims, I'd say you have a fairly good shot at being unmarked or your tag reduced to a caution. 

Good luck - you'll need it!

From the looks of your appeal http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/for-goodness-shake-listen.54884/#post-157375 - for all the people too lazy to do a single google search - it appears that you haven't provided much proof of anything you're saying. 

I'd advise repaying every single person you scammed, document proof (very important) and appeal again in a few months. You can't be expected to be untagged for scamming after a couple of months. If you stay clean for, say, a year, and repay all the victims, I'd say you have a fairly good shot at being unmarked or your tag reduced to a caution. 

Helpful....

hes a scammer, he admitted it himself. Theres nothing for him to do except suck his own dick. I see no reason to help someone who's once scammed. If you scam once then its very likely you'll scam again. 

Don't think repaying the ppl he scammed would do anything. He's a scammer, he should deal with it. Anyone who scams once should never be allowed to have a scammer tag removed.

Anyone who scams once should never be allowed to have a scammer tag removed.

And that's exactly what happens with SteamRep, they don't unban self admitted scammers

Hey there. I'm ~DatSpaniardGuy~, I have been reported as a scammer at SteamRep 5 or 6 months ago.

Why did I get tagged? It's simple. I've made several scams telling people that I would send them money to their Steam Wallet.

I recently made an appeal and it got archived. 5 days later, nothing happened, so I decided to add a SteamRep Admin to ask them what to do. He told me that in this case, it was denied.

I'm asking myself what to do, I do have an unveryfied PayPal account now which I'm going to verify soon ([email protected]).

What do you think I should do?

deal with it, you're forever a scammer.

Helpful....

hes a scammer, he admitted it himself. Theres nothing for him to do except suck his own dick. I see no reason to help someone who's once scammed. If you scam once then its very likely you'll scam again. 

He's mad because he's a scammer alt.

3586093+_30b16a1adf76ed4e90a189b2884ffda

This is NOT the place to admit you're a scammer and expect help.

Like.

Just. No.

It's like....it's like....it's so stupid....it's so stupid I can't even think of an analogy for it....

Archived