• Jerma985
    • Shibby2142
    • iKonakona
    • stabby stabby
    • AcesGamer
    • LazyPurple
    • Salamancer
    • Others

I watch Star the most and Jerma second.. Sometimes shibby. I dont really know why shibby is called rocketman.

I watch Star the most and Jerma second.. Sometimes shibby. I dont really know why shibby is called rocketman.

le pro at solider

cause solder is hard

I love Star, Jerma, and Stabby.

Star is silly and makes me laugh though he's pretty good at the game. Not like "uber 1337 pro" but a level I can respect with experience.

Jerma is just fun to watch. I feel laidback, have a few laughs... I enjoy him. He's not a bad player either.

Stabby stabby is just a great player with a soothing voice and great music choices in his videos. He's an amazing Spy. Maybe not #1 in the world but undeniably Platinum level and just amazing. I learned a lot from him and his music and voice really helps things.

Lazy Purple is silly. I mean, what else can you say?

Shibby isn't bad. Haven't watched too much of him but might give him more time.

Salamander is nice when I feel like watching an entire game but he's not someone I watch daily like the others.

iKonokona is very opinionated. Star is too but... the difference between the two is that iKonokona is insulting in his opinions. Narrow minded and kind of brushes off the fact that what he says offends some of his viewers. I was subscribed for a while but got sick of the attitude he portrayed on some of his videos and I'm not someone who gets offended easily.

AcesGamer is just an arse in my honest opinion. He thinks he's the best player in the world and knows the game inside and out stating his opinions and hatred for how hats are changing TF2's artstyle while, simulationsly  flaunting his Unusual collection and wealth. I was subscribed for a while but he just got plain annoying especially with his childish fighting with the hacking group.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived