1/1 Old Priced Not Traded for months unusual

The Radiated Banana

Does this mean i control the market for that hat or what ._.

If not, how do i suggest a new price for it. Can i still use old sales?

Yes, until another is unboxed, however i wouldn't recommend highballing with that hat if you are genuinely trying to sell it even if it is 1/1 as it's already a robotic hat which is hard as it is to sell for anything decent.

Unfortunately sales must be within 3 months and/or less (Exceptions of exceedingly rare unusuals might be given eg: Nohs) with the last sale being 4 months ago i highly doubt it would be accepted.

You can set a buyout however you like, but realize that unusuals value is based strongly on people's willingness to buy it at different prices. The only way you could make a price suggestion for it is if you sold it. Not before then.

Yes, until another is unboxed, however i wouldn't recommend highballing with that hat if you are genuinely trying to sell it even if it is 1/1 as it's already a robotic hat which is hard as it is to sell for anything decent.

Unfortunately sales must be within 3 months and/or less (Exceptions of exceedingly rare unusuals are given eg: Nohs) with the last sale being 4 months ago i highly doubt it would be accepted.

Im just curious :P and i want to resuggest cuz looking at old trades with decent proofs, i cant seem to get the range right.

Demand controls the market for any hat. What would you base a new price suggestion on if it hasn't been sold/bought?

i do have a few links for solds....(only 2 :P)

Im just curious :P and i want to resuggest cuz looking at old trades with decent proofs, i cant seem to get the range right.

i do have a few links for solds....(only 2 :P)

2 is enough to make a suggestion

That hat hasnt been sold/bought for in 4 months, only traded between an alt for storage and back.

Sales greater than 3 months old are not valid proof no matter how rare the hat.

Archived