Need me some more Jesushoovy art.

Charity

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I could do art but im just noob. Do you still want it

Sure, being new to something doesn't bother me at all. You can also draw it if you want, anything's okay. 

• 2 weeks later...

Its not really art (or particularly good), and I was limited by my relatively small collection of LEGO, but here's a quick thing I made when I was bored. ^_^ Also sorry about how bad the picture is, I took it on my phone.

post-8965-0-27805500-1403552264_thumb.jpg

Its not really art (or particularly good), and I was limited by my relatively small collection of LEGO, but here's a quick thing I made when I was bored. ^_^ Also sorry about how bad the picture is, I took it on my phone.

That's awesome, thank you! Very creative, I didn't think I'd get any LEGO art! :o

If you didn't draw as a kid, your childhood must hvae been rough

I didn't have art class in middle nor elementary school. It was a sad sad life. I had Pokemon Stadium so I was alright with life 

Best Artist 2014

FIRST TIME DRAWING:D

Best art 2014

I didn't have art class in middle nor elementary school. It was a sad sad life. I had Pokemon Stadium so I was alright with life 

Pokemon Stadium is love, Pokemon Stadium is life. 

• 2 months later...

Completed the pose of the heavy and everything, was coming close to finishing: boom, power went out. Great. Now I can start all over again ï´¾Í¡à¹Ì¯Í¡à¹ï´¿

EDIT: Source Filmmaker started up, and it made a backup. THANK GOD.

Done!

diWwikA.png

"Draw me like one of your French girls..."

I'm seducing myself.

2sexy4me2handle 

Thank you so much for the art, I love it! <3

I'm seducing myself.

2sexy4me2handle 

Thank you so much for the art, I love it! <3

np bby ;3

While on the topic of SFM, is there any way to fix the australium cubemaps? It works fine, but when I shine any color light onto it, it turns into this weird poop color which it has :/

np bby ;3

While on the topic of SFM, is there any way to fix the australium cubemaps? It works fine, but when I shine any color light onto it, it turns into this weird poop color which it has :/

Not sure, to be honest.

Try asking Zcrab, he has an eternally empty help desk open somewhere in the Artist's Lounge. :P 

Good evening, lads.

I have called you here to make a request for you fine gentlemen.

I, Jesushoovy, am in need of more art. I have a wall of it on my profile, but it needs to be filled with more art from more people!

I, unfortunately, won't be able to pay you guys for making me art, but I would highly appreciate any art I can get!

Any and all forms are accepted. Pixel Art, MS Paint Art, Actually Painted Art, Drawn Art, SFM/Gmod Art, anything.

With that said, you'll likely need a reference. Luckily for you, I've got just what you need.

This SFM picture is from my friend BurningKirby. One of the first I've ever received, and a favorite of mine.

SAxo33ih.jpg

As you can see, the set is a Sunbeams Capo's Capper, a Gold All-Father, and a Gold Heavy's Hockey Hair. If you wish to bring weaponry to the mix; Australium Minigun, Strange Festive Sandvich, and a pair of Deadly Daffodil "Killing Gloves of Baptism".

MS Paint art from KyalMeister

dgx2CRn.png

Thanks guys, and I hope to receive some glorious art!

Here's everything I've received so far in an Album on imgur, feel free to parooze! 

http://imgur.com/a/FGRXq

Charity

i can make you one in gmod form.

for freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• 2 weeks later...

Archived