Help me reviving TF2 in Portugal

BRFcitizen

All right, all right... This may look like some sort of self-promotion, and well, it kinda is. BUT if you clicked this you probably wanna know more, right? Here goes, then:

As stupid as it may sound, I'm the only TF2 content creator in Portugal nowadays. You're probably thinking "There's no way that's possible, we all know Farinz". Well, the thing is... Farinz is nowhere to be found, so I'm single-handedly trying to revive TF2 in Portugal, or maybe just make it a little bit more relevant withing the portuguese gaming community.

So, ladies and gents, all I'm asking you to do is to support my livestreams on Twitch anyway you can. My main goal isn't to promote myself, but rather make the world notice that TF2 in Portugal is still alive and kicking, and maybe some more portuguese gamers will begin (or return) playing TF2 once again, and perhaps create content related to the game. This is a game I absolutely love, and that's why I decided to take this path. Will you help me walk it?

Twitch link:

https://www.twitch.tv/brfcitizen

3 hours ago, BRFcitizen said:

You're probably thinking "There's no way that's possible, we all know Farinz".

Actually I'm thinking of the other 10+million people living in Portugal right now. Sure they don't all play but assuming you're the only Portuguese content creator is a bit far and tbh this kinda does sound like self-promotion lol 

I oppened right away this post after see the word "Portugal". Theres not much portuguese people arround here. I have talked with many many people on steam and i can probably count with the fingers of an hand how many pt people i have meet (BESIDES rl friends) so its always good to see people from my country that still play the game, enjoy it, and for some that still trade.

Give me an add on steam.

I know a friend of mine in Portugal who would like to play tf2, but his internet is so shit he can’t even install it

Help me reviving the tf2 community in Chile, well, I'm a trader, so just send me good deals. My main goal isn't to promote myself, but rather make the world notice that TF2 in Chile is still alive and kicking, and maybe some more latam gamers will begin (or return) playing TF2 once again, and perhaps trading. This is a game I absolutely love, and that's why I decided to take this path. Will you help me walk it?

12 hours ago, 🍀Swazzy🍀 said:

Actually I'm thinking of the other 10+million people living in Portugal right now. Sure they don't all play but assuming you're the only Portuguese content creator is a bit far and tbh this kinda does sound like self-promotion lol 

Trust me, I couldn't believe it myself when i figured it out... But unfortunately, it's true... And i want to help change that

If you want to revive TF2 in Portugal, you should be a Jahova’s witness

Promoting you Christian minecraft server won’t make Minecraft popular

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/2/2019 at 1:53 PM, BRFcitizen said:

All right, all right... This may look like some sort of self-promotion, and well, it kinda is. BUT if you clicked this you probably wanna know more, right? Here goes, then:

As stupid as it may sound, I'm the only TF2 content creator in Portugal nowadays. You're probably thinking "There's no way that's possible, we all know Farinz". Well, the thing is... Farinz is nowhere to be found, so I'm single-handedly trying to revive TF2 in Portugal, or maybe just make it a little bit more relevant withing the portuguese gaming community.

So, ladies and gents, all I'm asking you to do is to support my livestreams on Twitch anyway you can. My main goal isn't to promote myself, but rather make the world notice that TF2 in Portugal is still alive and kicking, and maybe some more portuguese gamers will begin (or return) playing TF2 once again, and perhaps create content related to the game. This is a game I absolutely love, and that's why I decided to take this path. Will you help me walk it?

Twitch link:

https://www.twitch.tv/brfcitizen

Geez Just look up brazilian tf2bers the language barrier aint even that big

Archived