Item price

Just a cake

I have a problem that i need help with, i got a non craftable festivized bazaar gargain and it doesnt shows the price, i searched in community market, none of them, i searched in classified lisstings, nothing, i asume that its a pretty rare weapon, a guy told me (the one that i traded for this) said it was 3,5 key, he said that a guy told him, in the history of the weapon it only has 5 owners (including me), the guy who got it was in 2018 and i still don't know the price, if you can help please reply.

Thanks everyone!

It would cost about a key to make, since it costs about 42 refined for a festivizer and a refined for a non-craftable bargain though the price it could sell for would probably be much lower, since you would need to find someone who specifically wanted that.

1 hour ago, Just a cake said:

If thats true, i got scammed basically, i gave a ks knife and my ap sap for it

you cant say its a scam.its more of your fault as you never consulted a proper person about the trade.if the user lied to you in some ways then it might be a shark or a scam

7 hours ago, Diamond jozu said:

you cant say its a scam.its more of your fault as you never consulted a proper person about the trade.if the user lied to you in some ways then it might be a shark or a scam

Not his fault, I wouldnt blame a guy who never saw this type of scam, since is not that obvious. 

GIven what the buyer said "the guy said it was 3.5 keys" we can consider that a scam / shark. Since the buyer is not much involved with trading the seller took advantage of the lack of knowledge from  him. I would consider that a shark. 

@Just a cake if you have any evidence report him on BP.tf, I hate those scumbags

Well, the guy that gave me the item said he didnt know the price, but he said that the guy who gave him the item knew the price, 3,5 keys

None of us is sure about it

Archived