estimate for my backpack

Edgecake

Honestly, most of your Unusuals are pretty good. I don't think you need to quicksell them to get them sold. Maybe the ones at 30 and under aren't great? But otherwise I can see the rest going fairly quickly at a standard rate.

10 minutes ago, soz said:

Don't give profit to nasty bp buyers

Agreed,just be patient at cashing out.U will get even more than selling to bp buyers

8 hours ago, johnny696996699 said:

Personally, I wouldn't QS your items. Think you can get $2,000 relatively quickly

love how nobody replied to the thread at all except for this guy. 

Personally I value your backpack at around 2300 USD ~2500 USD

However if you need the cash onhand immediately you could probably get 1800~2000 USD easily from backpack buyers.

Although the best way to cashout is to slowly cashout your items by selling all your items individually.

if you aren't in need of immediate cash consider using marketplace.tf 

There are some collectors out there buying spelled unusuals. You should wait at least a month and you'll get some great offers, even higher than bp.tf price for sure 

For peace of mind consider using marketplace for cash transactions. However, if you arent a US resident but in the UK then factor that in because the fees are around 18% in total including 10% from mp.tf and the currency conversion fee from paypal which really sucks :(

Archived