I'd like to propose ideas for Unusual weapons exist stats fixes

Archimo

I know there is already a sorta notice but it doesn't really seem to point out that it's completely inaccurate on unusual weapons as it can be taken as "oh this is how many Strange Unusual (weapon skin) there are."

Would it be an idea to hide the exists stats for unusual weapons or at least have a note above the chart on skins saying: "NOTE: Unusual Weapons tend to display as if an unrealistic amount is currently in existence while it could in fact be a 1 of 1."

Another fix if it's possible would be to have the premium search results for the items shown instead of the exists graph for Unusual Weapons and war paints.

This whole thing have been something that have been annoying me for a year or two, I've quite often gotten people with below 100, 50 or even 20 keys backpacks trash talking me about my 1 of 1 unusual weapons that I got for sale, as they can clearly see that it says over 50, 100 etc. exists when they click stats on the item on backpack. While surprise! Doing a manual premium search reveals that it is infact still a 1 of 1.

I also don't know why people with no way of ever even affording it would bother complaining about my statement that it's a 1 of 1 as if proving to me that 100 exists due to backpack displaying it incorrectly would suddenly make me wanna give him/her the goditer 1 of 1 weapon or trade it for his/her 20 key hat.

Below are two examples where I can assure you both of these are 1 of 1's

image.png.aacb6ef5f26751352661940e5b2f4c60.pngimage.png.b22cfdd00682973c7750007b85127c62.png

I think the main place to make this issue is at the section of reports where scam reports/trading with scammer reports/etc.. are at.

7 minutes ago, Diamond jozu said:

I think the main place to make this issue is at the section of reports where scam reports/trading with scammer reports/etc.. are at.

but isn't it a feature request/suggestion tho?

2 hours ago, Archimo said:

but isn't it a feature request/suggestion tho?

I know what u are saying but i can see that its a problem with the website as well hence an issue

Archived