CKDexterHaven

he probably requested to be banned for a while for whatever reason to make him stay away from the site. seen it done before. 

Wsdea

Damn I felt addicted to bp.tf but I never thought people would go that far

Diamond jozu

There is a thread around here where u can request a ban.alot of people do request it

Moose

I have seen several people do it. I assume that he is wanting to focus on studies and not have the temptation to go into the site.

Gabe

Good on him. I seriously appreciate the people who make price suggestions on this site but some of the users with thousands of accepted suggestions should stay aware that there's more important things in life than TF2 and it's economy.

ᴾᴾᴹ Shuffle Spy 7309
1 hour ago, Gabe said:

Good on him. I seriously appreciate the people who make price suggestions on this site but some of the users with thousands of accepted suggestions should stay aware that there's more important things in life than TF2 and it's economy.

Ouch

Eazy Peazy Squeezy Lemons

Hey look mom, it's me!

Basically I have exams coming up,

Suggesting is becoming too much of a distraction which is affecting my revision, I don't feel I'm making that good of a job at suggesting either recently. Other life issues are affecting things too - without getting the sad violin out - which all takes a toll. A break from suggesting is helping to steer me to do more work and focus on things like my family and friends.

I'm really humbled that people think it's a smart move and how supportive everyone has been

I will be back though :D

Zeus_Junior
3 minutes ago, Eazy Peazy Squeezy Lemons said:

-without getting the sad violin out-

oops

Moose
44 minutes ago, Eazy Peazy Squeezy Lemons said:

Hey look mom, it's me!

Suggesting is becoming too much of a distraction which is affecting my revision, I don't feel I'm making that good of a job at suggesting either recently. Other life issues are affecting things too - without getting the sad violin out - which all takes a toll. A break from suggesting is helping to steer me to do more work and focus on things like my family and friends.

I'm really humbled that people think it's a smart move and how supportive everyone has been

The legit only thing you can reply to and you reply within 13 hours. Something tells me you are still getting distracted :thinking:

5 minutes ago, Moose said:

The legit only thing you can reply to and you reply within 13 hours. Something tells me you are still getting distracted :thinking:

Because I still like this community and still want to be involved, it's hard to completely pull yourself away from something you've enjoyed doing for so long

🔥Master Throne Crimson🔥
8 hours ago, Eazy Peazy Squeezy Lemons said:

Hey look mom, it's me!

Sad to see you go and never come back... Great service to this site tho and i understand, its that time...

4 hours ago, 🔥Master Throne Crimson🔥 said:

Sad to see you go and never come back... Great service to this site tho and i understand, its that time...

Hold up, who said I wasn't coming back? Just wait till I break off school early after exams!

🔥Master Throne Crimson🔥
3 hours ago, Eazy Peazy Squeezy Lemons said:

Hold up, who said I wasn't coming back? Just wait till I break off school early after exams!

r/whoosh, that goes to the ones, who reacted with confused face too.