What is considered an unusual quicksell today?

tooproper

Hey all, I'm trying to get started trading in unusuals. I watched The Virtual Economist's video guide but as he says it's out of date. Back then it seemed like %25 off was the bare minimum discount to be considered a quicksell, but nowadays with the bots providing floor prices on unusuals I'm just wondering what you seasoned traders consider a quicksell. I'm kind of having trouble getting started. I know once I get my first hat I'll be ok but getting that first one is the tough part, at least for me. I guess I'm just afraid I'll buy one and then not be able to sell it.

Anyway, thanks for your time. :)

it depends the item/hat you want to get.its pretty hard to aim for good quicksells unless you aim expensive items

Quicksell doesnt have much too do with % discount. If a hat at 30 keys is indate, many sales at said price but buyers at 27 keys. 27 is still considered a quicksell, because it sells quick. Hence Quicksell. Even tho thats only 10% discount.

Sometimes items can be quicksold way above backpack.tf price. Depends how in/outdated the items are. Often occur on outdated rare unu miscs and old haloween effects.

In various cases, quicksells are also accepted as a new price for certain hats, so be extra careful to avoid such rare cases.

Use your common sense and ask someone, double check everything and of course forget about % thats all i can tell you, some hats have nothing to do with bp.tf price like someone already said here.   

Archived