How easy are skins to sell?

niceplayer195

Skins in general are extremely hard to sell, and this one is too, and at your price, nope, not easy to sell at all.

Although I personally love skins, and I plan to collect them all Factory New in the future, they can be difficult to sell. Any skin below Minimal Wear is a pain to sell, especially with Unusual skins. Stranges can be tough too. Doesn't help that it's only Freelance Grade. 9 keys is a steep price.

It used 10 civ stat clocks to make that, roughly 4 keys.  Not worth it.

Check the earliest history date.  Back on gun mettle, civilian weapons were crazy cheap.  Now that you can trade-up, it's gone up.

1 hour ago, niceplayer195 said:

I'm being offered a Factory New Strange Macabre Web Revolver, which I want to sell for at least 9 keys. Is it easy to sell it at that price?

i made one with fire horns + team shine that I used for about a year. Got somewhere between 10-12 keys for (long time ago can't remember for sure but it was more than 10). It took a long time to sell, like 3 months or so. Had another one that i got in a trade that sold for about 12 or 13 keys on scm sometime last year with no ks kit, and it sold in a few days. So really is just luck and timing. Freelance stranges are a tough sell, but there are collectors that pop up wanting them once in awhile

I've had a couple of high-tier Factory New paints I unboxed listed for months now (Miami Element and Freedom Wrapped) with the listing saying I'm looking for offers. The only person who has at any stage even made an offer was a guy who is trying to corner that market and be the only person selling them.
May be that I have it listed only on bp.tf, marketplace might work better for this type of thing, but yeah they are a hard sell.

in your case of skin,its hard to sell it.skins are also generally hard to sell.it depends the type of skin weather its a nice one or its themed or if the effect is 'energy orb'(if you plan for unusuals)

best place for skins is marketplace, i used to buy whole backpacks and naturally i got a lot of skins and they sold pretty fast there surprisingly 

Archived