Just Got Scammed Please Help

nickwar123

i just got scammed by this guy ஐ︎ MR_FuZzman trade.tf so if all you guys could report him or pls donate if you have some spare keys

When you make a report, this is the profile:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198887965485

Looking at the account though, it looks like your API key has been phished and is now compromised and thus will need to be reset. Otherwise, any trade offer you get or make will be immediately cancelled and a fake one designed to steal your items will be made instead.

As for getting the item back, that's not going to happen. Same thing with getting donations. Learn from the loss and move on; be glad it was only a 10 key loss and not a 100 key one.

well i mean there's alot of people with that name so maybe providing his steam profile link could work but you need to do the report.

also you are not allowed to beg here.why are we suppose to fix your mistake if you dont know how to trade.

Sad to see stuff like this happen. I hope everything turns out ok. I'd recommend watching some vids on scams like this one so you know what to do in situations.

Do not beg. Shame on you for begging us, when it was your mistake, that led you to getting scammed.

Archived