A little problem happened to me, READ DESCRIPTION

✎BOT Bolty✎

Well, I will close the post of the free commissions of images source filmmaker, I had a plan to be able to save my friend from venezuela, collecting $ 350 as a result of the compensation for doing a good job with the images but I have not reached that and not I have had more people asking for my images, and I doubt very much that people will understand what my best friend is going through in that hell of country. Asking donation won't help because nobody is going to take me seriously, right now I'm just crying because I didn't got the amount I wanted for my friend.

This is his profile https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198077178986/

My art is bad, if I decide to ask a price for my art to atleast try to raise that amount nobody is going to pay that..

To try saving my friend to get the fuck off from that country being dominated by a corrupted president.

1 minute ago, ✎BOT Bolty✎ said:

To try saving my friend to get the fuck off from that country being dominated by a corrupted president.

Dont bring him to USA we have the same problem 

I was planning to ask 1-2 keys for my art but.. I don't know, i think is bad, with 1 key for each poster i think I can get 325$, but I don't know, many of the viewers of my post they're not interested

I'll make a rework of my SFM Post soon,  I'll just sleep and think aboout a idea.. I'm really depressed for this, I don't want to see him dying.

3 hours ago, ✎BOT Bolty✎ said:

Well, I will close the post of the free commissions of images source filmmaker, I had a plan to be able to save my friend from venezuela, collecting $ 350

May I ask, what is the $350 for? To leave the country on a flight? 

I'm confused, do they even let the people leave? Also does he has a passport? A VISA to live anywhere else? I'm just kinda confused.

lets ignore what JayTee said for now. Lets talk money

$350 through sfm commission will be very hard. I reccomend that you use your time to work on a part-time job. It won’t make too much, but more then SFM commissions

6 hours ago, JayTee said:

I'm confused, do they even let the people leave? Also does he has a passport? A VISA to live anywhere else? I'm just kinda confused.

He will live in PERU with his brother waiting for him, the thing is 350$ is to pay the trip to PERU with him and his father

This is what my friend said now at your comment

[09:05]
StrausS:
    "I can leave the country, yes but is not as easy as it looks because almost all the time there's corrupted military checking venezuelans that are leaving the country for "Dollars". Transporting dollars is like transporting cocaine in this fucked up of a country. Any Venezuelan can LEAVE without problems if he has VISA, Passport, everything required but unlike me that Im gonna stay cool until everything calms down Im gonna go to another state which is more fucked up than the country itself (the people were so mad that they managed to kill a police officer. They put the electricity back on and they wanted blood.) to just get my passport from my uncle and then leave if my friend Bolty manages to help me with the money or if my brother manages to get the money. Other than that, I'm gonna try and survive until my birthday comes (I'm 17 Years old) to avoid any complications of me being a underage kid and which is going to be an anxious wait because my birthday comes in april 25th. Now, venezuelans can leave the country? Yes. with/without passport. is going to be harder to live without than to live WITH passport. I hope the situation in this fucked up place calms down, they regulated electricity so i can get out of this city with my father ASAP. I just need all the help I can and if you offer to help Bolty, you will be my life savior, any of you and more important, Bolty. I hope Bolty success in this because I don't want to die in the hands of dictatorship without seeing the world.
    PD: Yesterday I had only 2 hours of electricity. Can you imagine?

I dont want to sound like a Debbie Downer but, if you are really THAT concerned with your friends well being and how he might actually die before too long, why dont you just sell some of your backpack and send him the money?    That way, you can work your SFM commissions back and buy the items you want without him having to wait.  Surely your friendship is worth more than your unusual Anger.  Just a thought. 

10 hours ago, Mrs TS said:

I dont want to sound like a Debbie Downer but, if you are really THAT concerned with your friends well being and how he might actually die before too long, why dont you just sell some of your backpack and send him the money?    That way, you can work your SFM commissions back and buy the items you want without him having to wait.  Surely your friendship is worth more than your unusual Anger.  Just a thought. 

yNo5Lfv.png

🤔 

Also I'm still confused on two things

1) You never said what the $350 is for? A passport isn't that much (I would think its actually cheaper in Venezuela) so...? It seemed like it was for bribing border people? Confused

2) I know you live in Argentina but is casual work still really 18 years? Thats.. odd. Why not try and do chores / labor for your neighbors maybe? I'm just tryna help here.

About the anger, if I can't get that amount the last resort is selling the anger, also my friend will talk soon with us.

yNo5Lfv.png

🤔

Also I'm still confused on two things

1) You never said what the $350 is for? A passport isn't that much (I would think its actually cheaper in Venezuela) so...? It seemed like it was for bribing border people? Confused

2) I know you live in Argentina but is casual work still really 18 years? Thats.. odd. Why not try and do chores / labor for your neighbors maybe? I'm just tryna help here.

Finally things are starting to calm down here so i'll explain you a few little things. (I couldn't connect properly because I had to survive for 7 days without electricity and in this country the electricity is what this country keeps the stuff moving.)

The $350 is the amount of money I need to get out of Venezuela with my father but I need to get the passport first (And no. Passport in this country are really but really expensive.) I asked him for help because my brother is trying but he gets 500(idk the name of the peruvian money in english) every 15 days, So, he needs to work for about 30 days to get 1200$(translated to USD it'll be for about $350). and now, why is he doing SFMs and playing MVM? Well, stuff are starting to calm down now and im working THROUGH internet to get some money so I can hire someone to fix my air conditioner and with that fixed, I will start and wait for my birthday to pass and get the passport from my uncle (I know is a contradicting part) but getting on a bus to travel to another state just to get the passport way more cheaper than the normal do is just worth it but even travelling on bus is really expensive and I don't have a car for me to drive and I'm still "Underage"(17 Years old. Just like Bolty.).

The anger that Bolty has is his last resource of help for me, but things are starting to calm down and I got 4 functional computers to sell, a few desks, an stereo, a freezer and a few scraps lying about. selling all that will take some time IF Venezuela stays with electricity but if they (this corrupted goverment) decide to mess around more with the lights i'll just leave all behind and make a run for it.

Now, if you're still confused, look a video on the recent situation of Venezuela in YouTube (Look for the ones on April 3rd o 2nd) and now you will understand why im asking him for help.

Anyway, I just hope some more people can help me and I was lucky that Bolty agreed to help me because it's a very old friend I know and love. I just need help.

PD: I lied about stuff getting calmed down, This F*king president is in here and that's why I have full access electricity and internet and the community here just told me about it. Seems like I still need to survive this whole month because he called for rationing for 30 days in the day Sundy March 31th and is still day 4 And is not even rationing they basiclly turn on and off specfic sectors and they turn off the lights for the rest of the day until morning. I. Don't. Know. What. To do.

• 3 weeks later...

This is not a story. It's true about what's going on with me and if you don't believe me, go to my profile. Look, I know this is way too anxious of getting help but at some points, sometimes people the only thing they think it's a prank or story they make to get money. I don't want to cause anymore trouble in this topic and just keep it like that. This is not a story and I'm always thankful with whatever thing you can use to pay. ALL I need is just help from you guys I'm not asking you guys to give me a (insert expensive price of unusual or a specific item here) because the only thing I'm doing right now is holding out while I work through internet. (also getting some part of the money I make which is way too little for a passage of two.) I just hope you can understand what I'm going through, that's all. (Many people fled the country seeking a better life.)

Archived