CLOSED

Nightly

SFM Commissions? UWU

yeah title says all. free sfm commissions open for 1 Days straight (I'll start work on Wednesday, I got important stuff to do Monday and Tuesday.) 

To make things easier on myself ill just be doing loadout showcase( no action posters with epic explosions, complex posing, etc.)

What im doing v

7F70DDCB3C0F09A94835769822A43AC55EC3E61E

C03B98FAB29F923FA4F98C82D4DFDF9F1D6C68164AD733DD28A167D89FB495D9F1A89D29338BF837

4 minutes ago, Box Truck said:

Can I have a red spy holding a force-a-nature in the map of double cross?

Scout or an actually spy?

Alrighty, This suggestion is based on a meme loadout that I made a few days ago: The Yeti Park Swag Yeti Heavy!

The Cosmetics:

Kathman-Hairdo

Himalayan Hair Shirt

Polar Pal (Polar) Or Flair! With the Yeti Park Logo on it

Weapon: Tomislav (Park Pigmented) Or The Conscientious Objector with the Yeti Park Logo on it

Area: You choose...

Whatever the case, thank you if you can manage to create this...

Yo, can I have blu demoman with

a green energy glengarry bonnet (painted Extraordinary abundance of tinge)

the melody of misery (no paint)

and an aussie stickylauncher?

oh and on 2fort.

thanks for the generosity!

Edit: Sorry to add one more thing, but could you also have

a haunted ghosts blast defense, painted (a distinctive lack of hue)(yeah it clips but gotta glitch that double unusual effect ya know?)

shouldnt be a problem tho, considering you aren't starting until another two days. Again, thank you. Your stuff looks really good!

sniper loadout

bedouin bandanna

white bruisers bandanna

birdman of australiacatraz

shooting star

preferably any daytime map

thanks a lot :)

Can I have a spy loadout: noh mercy, white painted bills hat and australium gold dead of night holding the big kill on dustbowl at the evening? 

Can I have a red scout with an Unusual Thirst blood (effect is orbiting fire), the bruisers bandanna, and the flapjack? (if you can, please make the flapjack the halloween spell sinister staining?) Choose any map that you like or easiest for you. Thank you for doing this. 

Can you do one of either:

A red Pyro with the smissmas sweater shotgun and hot hand, as well as the pyromancer's mask (stylish paint; muskelmanbrawn), crones dome and tricksters turnout gear

OR

A blue Heavy with the cool capuchon (scarf paint), the paka parka and the borscht belt (all painted commitment to purple) eating a dalokohs bar. 

Snowycoast would be a good map. You can put them/make them do whatever. (Also, sorry if I sound too picky, this is my first time asking for a commision

Hope you can do a loadout showcase of 

My dream sniper loadout

Head Prize (Painted Purple)

Starduster

Bruisers Bandana (Painted Purple)

Can the sniper be holding an australium sniper rifle across his chest? If not you can do anything else

Any map will work.

My Demoman Loadout:

Morning Glory Carouser's Capotain

Mann of the seven sees

Bird-man of aberdeen (painted team-spirit)

Grenade Launcher

Preferably daytime map because morning glory doesn't make sense on an nighttime map

I can pay a few ref or something if you want.

But I'd like a poster with a Blue Pyro. Don't main him, but love the character.

My loadout is 

The Flamboyant Flamenco (Painted Purple)

The Hot Case (Painted Purple)

The Merc's Muffler (Painted Purple)

The position will be the Pyro holding a shotgun over his shoulder, while a 'Geometrical Teams' Degreaser is on the ground. It can be on any map, in any place. Get it done whenever you want to, there is no deadline.

• Nightly locked this topic
  • Nightly unlocked this topic
On 3/31/2019 at 4:56 PM, Magneticfudge3 said:

Alrighty, This suggestion is based on a meme loadout that I made a few days ago: The Yeti Park Swag Yeti Heavy!

The Cosmetics:

Kathman-Hairdo

Himalayan Hair Shirt

Weapon: Tomislav (Park Pigmented) Or The Conscientious Objector with the Yeti Park Logo on it

the first two cosmetics u listed, work in sfm, but theres clipping issues that show the bare skin for the arms.

On 3/31/2019 at 8:23 PM, Pene said:

Yo, can I have blu demoman with

a green energy glengarry bonnet (painted Extraordinary abundance of tinge)

the melody of misery (no paint)

and an aussie stickylauncher?

oh and on 2fort.

thanks for the generosity!

Edit: Sorry to add one more thing, but could you also have

a haunted ghosts blast defense, painted (a distinctive lack of hue)(yeah it clips but gotta glitch that double unusual effect ya know?)

shouldnt be a problem tho, considering you aren't starting until another two days. Again, thank you. Your stuff looks really good!

https://imgur.com/a/vQOoSQG

On 4/1/2019 at 6:17 PM, S.O.U.P.C.A.N said:

Can I have a red scout with an Unusual Thirst blood (effect is orbiting fire), the bruisers bandanna, and the flapjack? (if you can, please make the flapjack the halloween spell sinister staining?) Choose any map that you like or easiest for you. Thank you for doing this. 

https://imgur.com/a/Xz3yyHS

On 4/1/2019 at 6:23 PM, That1Guy said:

Can you do one of either:

A red Pyro with the smissmas sweater shotgun and hot hand, as well as the pyromancer's mask (stylish paint; muskelmanbrawn), crones dome and tricksters turnout gear

OR

A blue Heavy with the cool capuchon (scarf paint), the paka parka and the borscht belt (all painted commitment to purple) eating a dalokohs bar. 

Snowycoast would be a good map. You can put them/make them do whatever. (Also, sorry if I sound too picky, this is my first time asking for a commision

https://imgur.com/a/umo5X7p

15 hours ago, Lieutenant Nighty said:

the first two cosmetics u listed, work in SFM, but there's clipping issues that show the bare skin for the arms.

Hmm, I was afraid of this happening, try and use The Abominable Snow Pants instead. (If you can...)

On 3/31/2019 at 4:56 PM, Magneticfudge3 said:

The Cosmetics:

Kathman-Hairdo

Himalayan Hair Shirt

https://imgur.com/a/6LvvLyT

Archived