Banned :(

lukecandy

http://tf2r.com/kwrbq6n.html --> better hurry and join

And if you're banned, and it was an accident, you can appeal in the forums. The mods there are pretty nice unless you're a total dick.

Basics for raffling:

1. Make a 1 crate 2500 slot 24 hour raffle

2. Ask for +rep in the description

3. Link external websites in the comments

4. Don't deliver

I promise you'll move like jagger...

can someone tell me how to make a raffle, and what to do when someone wins?

Basically, click on New Raffle. It will then bring up your backpack where you select the items that you want to raffle. At the bottom, you set the title, description, how many entries, and whether the prizes are all to one or one item per winner.

As for what to do if someone wins, by default, the standard procedure is that the winners send a friend request to the person that made the raffle, and then the item is delivered. If the raffle organizer wants to be the one to send the request, limit claim time (i.e. if the winner doesn't add them within X amount of time, it is forfieted), or have other stipulations (The most common is no 0/0, which means that a person must have positive rep to win), they will list them in the description field.

http://tf2r.com/kwrbq6n.html --> better hurry and join

And if you're banned, and it was an accident, you can appeal in the forums. The mods there are pretty nice unless you're a total dick.

Basics for raffling:

1. Make a 1 crate 2500 slot 24 hour raffle

2. Ask for +rep in the description

3. Link external websites in the comments

4. Don't deliver

I promise you'll move like jagger...

Thats a lot of rep there

• 2 weeks later...

They did you a great favor, you don't miss anything

Rule one- leechers win the unusuals

Rule two- forget that people are the reason that anyone is there, ban anyone for doing anything

(ban for: linking to youtube, making multiple raffles, saying no leechers or asking for a +rep)

Rule three- do nothing about non-delivering   

Archived