How to find trending items

Le-Sten

Hello everyone!

I have been trading for some time now, I was mostly unsuccessful I think because I was unable to find trending items.

In fact, I may be wrong here, I saw a lot of guides and tutorials around but any explains how to find trending (liquid) items.

Is there a way to find somewhere a spreadsheet or a chart showing clearly the REAL number of items traded every day/week/month/year for each kind of item?

Thanks and happy trading. ;)

5 minutes ago, Zoinks said:

Duped shovels are hot right now. It’s crazy, there are people paying like 5 keys for a freaking duped shovel haha

Were hot 1-2 months ago* Noone really cares about them anymore.

14 hours ago, Bocks said:

0/10 advertising

If he had seen my backpack and understood the first message, he would have seen that I was searching for a TOOL to find Items and not directly an item (==>Give a man a fish, you will feed him for one day. Learn him how to fish, you will feed him for his entire life)

Thanks for your answers everyone ! :D

18 hours ago, olifur said:

buying numbers can be found on SCM, and trading numbers are found on bot.tf, but I think you need donator perks for it.

Yes, but SCM is a pain in the ass to search through, I'll look about bot.tf, thanks.

perhaps try themed items like smoking crack pot tho one of the mods has collected 5 of them or maybe all that exists.dw more can be unboxed.

apart from that could be smoking stainless pot/steel(similar of smoking pot but older hat version)

or this  https://backpack.tf/item/6128882165

I'd recommend going for Halloween effects (non 2016+2018) or dbd or blizzardy storm.  Another rule of thumb is to only buy unusuals that you think someone would want to buy, like a nice scorching, not an overpriced vivid plasma.

On 3/18/2019 at 2:52 PM, Window said:

I'd recommend going for Halloween effects (non 2016+2018) or dbd or blizzardy storm.  Another rule of thumb is to only buy unusuals that you think someone would want to buy, like a nice scorching, not an overpriced vivid plasma.

Yes, but how would you know such things?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2019 at 8:25 AM, Le-Sten said:

Yes, but how would you know such things?

Its opinionated, but generally most people like the same things and not some plasma unusual (no offense plasma lovers)

• 1 month later...

Archived