Wing Mann Collectors? And Sunbeams Wing Mann?

× Creative ×

Hey Guys,

I wanted to know... are there any Wing Mann Collectors out there in TF2?

Because, i own an Self Unboxed Sunbeams Wing Mann, and a Friend (King of KFC Jamal) already Offered me 75 Keys.

Anyways, would be nice if you could still help me out.

Thanks!

Id say the 75 offer is pretty fair, you should probably take it. However I am not 100% on wingmanns, but energies are 50 keys and its an ugly hat. However 1 of 1 so like I said im not 100 sure

Oh trust me theres collectors of all sorts of things, met a guy who collected second bananas and made the first ever killstreak one.

but yeah KFC (quickswitching on FP like a dick) jamal collects em.

I used to collect burning questions until Christmas, and gave some of em away to friends

Just sell it to KFC, as far as anyone's concerned he is THE Wing Mann collector. 

That's a fair price, too. You likely won't get that kind of offer from others - it's a meh hat with an increasingly hard-to-sell effect (no offense, it's still a great unbox) and given that GE is 50, 75k pure is very reasonable. 

18 hours ago, × Creative × said:

Hey Guys,

I wanted to know... are there any Wing Mann Collectors out there in TF2?

Because, i own an Self Unboxed Sunbeams Wing Mann, and a Friend (King of KFC Jamal) already Offered me 75 Keys.

Anyways, would be nice if you could still help me out.

Thanks!

Honestly, all these people are just like "sell it to jamal cause hes a collector"

In my opinion, I would try for for then 75. THIS IS THE FIRST SUNBEAMS WING MANN EVER UNBOXED.

eldritch has 5 in existence and was recently priced at ~94, I would say eldritch may be on the same tier as sunbeams (Might get nasty replies for saying this but oh well lol)

I mean maybe the other guys are right and u wont get more then 75 pure, but I'd wait around for other offers and advertise it on backpack and trade servers with a higher b/o to see if u fetch any offers.

Archived