This user is trying to sell a stole item on the classifieds

Aerozo

http://backpack.tf/u/76561197997273617     That user is selling an unusual stormy storm flamenco, that exact item was stolen from me a few days ago.

I was told to post the screenshots here by a backpack.tf admin. My account was hijacked, and they stole a stormy storm flamenco, vintage luger, and festive medi from me. This was the account that actually took the items  http://steamcommunity.com/id/karafei83 

I sent in a support ticket, even though I know they are very slow, and might not do anything about it.

aGci2to.png

98UIi4Q.png

93PBhaV.png

ETSitiI.png

Is it being sold by the hijacker himself? Or is it being sold by someone who was unlucky enough to have bought off the hijacker? 

Is it being sold by the hijacker himself? Or is it being sold by someone who was unlucky enough to have bought off the hijacker? 

I think it's being sold by someone who just bought it from the phisher.

Posted · Hidden by Chief D, February 8, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by Chief D, February 8, 2014 - No reason given

I think it's being sold by someone who just bought it from the phisher.

Please, link to his profile.

did you seriously fall for that phishing link? It's not even a good one... What's next? "Zdaemkuhmjoenehteh/haijecker wandz 2 send u diez fail le-scam.exe and dies pfotho scamnubzgetrich.zip"

did you seriously fall for that phishing link? It's not even a good one... What's next? "Zdaemkuhmjoenehteh/haijecker wandz 2 send u diez fail le-scam.exe and dies pfotho scamnubzgetrich.zip"

Saying this will only make me sound more stupid. Someone tried to Phish me a few days before that happened, and I didn't fall for it. This time though, I was arguing with some people at the same time, I wasn't really paying attention when I fell for the link and such. 

Hi there, I got told to make an appeal here.

I bought this item on Steam Marketplace on 4th February and, although I'm sorry you lost your hat, there's no way I could have known. It was cheap and I assumed it was either a mistake or that it was being sold cheap in preparation for the Strongbox key release which was likely approaching this weekend (like the reduced value of keys on Steam Market lately). I bought it quickly and if I hadn't someone else would have and they'd be making this appeal.

Here's my market history: http://imgur.com/bk6MKDl

It was sold from this guy's account [ http://steamcommunity.com/id/karafei83 ] and looking at the comments it looks like he has phished a lot of people so I imagine it's only a matter of time before Valve bans him outright.

I get several phishing attempts a day which is why I don't even accept adds if the account has nothing in it. Although I do accept one every now and then to hurl abuse at them when I'm feeling aggravated. On a serious note, anyone who knows me knows that I despise scammers, and phishers in particular, for reasons that are obvious considering what I'm accused of, and I routinely delight in trolling the hell out of them.

I would like my backpack.tf account unbanned as I feel I have been more than forthcoming with the information I've provided. 

Saying this will only make me sound more stupid. Someone tried to Phish me a few days before that happened, and I didn't fall for it. This time though, I was arguing with some people at the same time, I wasn't really paying attention when I fell for the link and such.

sorry if I came across rude, but this is the most obvious phishing method ever

I bought this item on Steam Marketplace on 4th February and, although I'm sorry you lost your hat, there's no way I could have known. It was cheap and I assumed it was either a mistake or that it was being sold cheap in preparation for the Strongbox key release which was likely approaching this weekend (like the reduced value of keys on Steam Market lately). I bought it quickly and if I hadn't someone else would have and they'd be making this appeal.

Here's my market history: http://imgur.com/bk6MKDl

It was sold from this guy's account [ http://steamcommunity.com/id/karafei83 ] and looking at the comments it looks like he has phished a lot of people so I imagine it's only a matter of time before Valve bans him outright.

I get several phishing attempts a day which is why I don't even accept adds if the account has nothing in it. Although I do accept one every now and then to hurl abuse at them when I'm feeling aggravated. On a serious note, anyone who knows me knows that I despise scammers, and phishers in particular, for reasons that are obvious considering what I'm accused of, and I routinely delight in trolling the hell out of them.

I would like my backpack.tf account unbanned as I feel I have been more than forthcoming with the information I've provided.

the ban appeal section would be a better place. And 19 quid for a flamenco is nearly too good to be true.

I wasn't told on the little note on my bp.tf profile where I was meant to appeal so I came to the allegation page, I figured it'd make sense to appeal at the source.

As for it being a good deal; I know, that's why I bought it. I already said I assumed it was a quicksell in preparation for new keys. I quicksell items semi-regularly to buy games that I want and which I did quite a lot during the Xmas sale.

Unbanned. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for the info. The appropriate user has now been banned. Locking this thread up.

Archived