Question Regarding Spelled Items

GoldenR

So I recently got into spelled trading and have only traded a few spells. After scrolling through some classifieds, I was intrigued by one thing. How much do spells add to an item? For example, a Strange Degreaser with maybe a Killstreak with Halloween fire and Exorcism spells. How much should I price it at to get a reasonable offer in a reasonable amount of time? Thanks in advance for any kind of help!

It really depends the spell and item

For common weapons (like stranges, gens, vintages etc), exorcism probably only adds like 0.7 keys, if on a unique really common weapon probably like 0.1 keys.

For pigmentation and corruption its like ~2-3 keys

I'm not sure how much pumpkin bombs adds but normally people overprice it, so who knows, I know its pretty in demand so maybe 3 keys (on not-common items)? No idea don't quote me on that.

I know a lot of people love halloween fire, that adds like 2-3 as well (again on non-common items, a normal unique item with halloween might add a key max, maybe not even)

1 hour ago, JayTee said:

It really depends the spell and item

For common weapons (like stranges, gens, vintages etc), exorcism probably only adds like 0.7 keys, if on a unique really common weapon probably like 0.1 keys.

For pigmentation and corruption its like ~2-3 keys

I'm not sure how much pumpkin bombs adds but normally people overprice it, so who knows, I know its pretty in demand so maybe 3 keys (on not-common items)? No idea don't quote me on that.

I know a lot of people love halloween fire, that adds like 2-3 as well (again on non-common items, a normal unique item with halloween might add a key max, maybe not even)

Thanks for the information. I know that having a double spell increases the price more than the sum of the 2 spells, but would you happen to know by how much? Also, what should be my expected wait time to sell a spell?

59 minutes ago, GoldenR said:

Thanks for the information. I know that having a double spell increases the price more than the sum of the 2 spells, but would you happen to know by how much? Also, what should be my expected wait time to sell a spell?

No idea, I'd ask @Danny | QB Backpacks/Spell maybe? (Hopefully he gives u his sell prices not his buy prices ;) ). But I'd assume it'd be the sum of the two spells + 1-2 keys for having both or something. Don't take my word on it though.

I'd recommend getting price checks for spells in one of the spell discord communities. Like this one https://discordapp.com/invite/P4aR7s7 

Lowest a spell will add on anything is probably 10~ ref, but they can add up to 30~ keys unless you're dealing with more rare spells which I've seen sell for 100+ than the items normal value

also depending on price/advertisement you can probably sell a spell within a few days

Archived