Making Some cheap SFM Posters!

TurnoverHD

Thats right, im going back to making simpler SFM posters for super cheap!

trying to save some refined to get a dream weapons loadout for my engie!

PRICES

Simple headshot=4 ref!

Half Body shot= 6 ref!

Full Body Shot= 8 ref!

additions=

extra character for full body or half body shots=3 ref extra!

Unusual effects=1 ref extra!

EXAMPLES:

HEADSHOT:

06A6B46F6AB56DC2318DB0EF573867F0052CB8E3

HALF BODY:

A6F82B2C0D1E241E3ECFF09B1FA4644DC465BE3E

FULL BODY:

5E703448D909842B55409A5B8CBC09345F9C7EF8

3 minutes ago, Diamond jozu said:

just to ask but whats the difference between yours and this user ^ if he is doing sfm posters for FREE?

well, nothing really, i just wanted ref for some stuff i want to get, i honestly didnt know that was there

6 minutes ago, TurnoverHD said:

well, nothing really, i just wanted ref for some stuff i want to get, i honestly didnt know that was there

ahh,well i guess you wont really get much clients if someone is doing everything for free not to mention he does multiple requests

Alright, now what I want is a medic head shot, with three cosmetics. First, the blighted beak (original, i know) in the Vibrio Cholerae style, painted lime. Second, a Lil' Bitey with the Starstorm Insomnia Unusual effect, painted lime. Third, Archimedes. Birb.

I want the Medic to be facing the camera, front and center. Perhaps have his head tilted down slightly to make it look a bit more natural. If you can see Medic's mouth, have him with an eerie smile. Something sinister. I want a dark background, perhaps pure black. I want the lime from the mask to really pop out, ya know? I want it to be menacing and look a tad bit edgy. If you can, I'd like Archimedes's head to be turned towards the medic, in a way that makes him seem curious. Oh, and make it a red Medic!

If the price has to be in the half-body range to fit all that, so be it. I've got plenty of ref and nothing to buy with it. If you want me to pay beforehand, just tell me the price and send me a trade link!

Archived